Feedback/improvements for the Air!

Dog mode. Obviously.
This is a huge one for us as well. One of the main reasons I owned two Teslas before this ( coming) Lucid. Sales assures me this is on the way.
62D921B0-358B-403F-A355-08017F8880C5.jpeg

Last edited:
Dashcam PLUS recording capability. Though personally, I don’t feel the need for sentry mode

Although, for how often EVs are vandalized, I wouldn't mind it. Since Sentry Mode is taken, I vote for Guardian Mode

EV, especially Tesla being keyed is quite the common occurrence. Not sure how long it will be before people recognize Lucid is an EV.

EV, especially Tesla being keyed is quite the common occurrence. Not sure how long it will be before people recognize Lucid is an EV.
Wasn't the keying in response to many Tesla drivers being somewhat aggressive and obnoxious? I noticed, in the Bay Area especially, that people used to always slow down when merging into traffic if they saw me coming, as if I wouldn't let them in. It hasn't been as bad since the Model 3 became so common. Reminded me of merging in DC traffic trying to cross 4 lanes to get to the GW parkway. If you drove a nice car, no one would let you in.

Can I get this thread stickied for a consolidated place to provide feedback, plus new owners can refer to this before starting a new thread about changes wanted? Thanks!

+1 This is a lovely feature.

I’d also add mirrors that angle down when in reverse (they didn’t when I drove the GTs)

They don’t, but I actually don’t find myself missing that feature with the backup and overview cams.

But it wouldn’t be hard to add and they should do it :p

They don’t, but I actually don’t find myself missing that feature with the backup and overview cams.

But it wouldn’t be hard to add and they should do it :p
True, the backup cameras are excellent so it isn’t a big issue.

Roger that, out of Kadena AFB, 67th FS.

Thanks for your service.

Spent a long time in intel, but never served, though I did spend a lot of time supporting teams out of VA, MD, and Bragg and some time doing combat forensics.

@hydbob what do you think about changing the title of this thread to 'Feedback to Lucid' or something along those lines to gather their attention? right now, it feels like users are reporting the changes they have observed between releases and Lucid employees may skip past this thread.

@hydbob what do you think about changing the title of this thread to 'Feedback to Lucid' or something along those lines to gather their attention? right now, it feels like users are reporting the changes they have observed between releases and Lucid employees may skip past this thread.
Done!

Back