Oh I’m not claiming I read it, but they’re definitely not going to respond to anything outside of arbitration unless the opt out, yes. Or agreed.You have 60 days to opt out of the arbitration clause. It’s as simple as sending an email.
It’s been discussed before, but nobody ever reads the fine print.
Yeah, completely standard, and been discussed here before. You can opt out if you’re aware of it and do so within the time specified in the contract (60 days iirc). There is, imho, no drawback to opting out. You can always opt for arbitration, but opting out gives you the choice.Yes. Looks like it’s standard throughout the industry, but it protects the company more than the consumer. Another American capitalistic invention.
More discussion here: https://lucidowners.com/threads/opt-out-pros-and-cons.618/
I signed my documentation last Friday. I read I have 60 days to send an email if I want to "Opt Out" of the Arbitration clause. I know this has been discussed briefly in the past but I don't remember what are the pros and cons of "Opting Out". If I read it correctly, I believe if you don't opt out then you cannot participate in a Class Action suit. I've never been a big fan of class actions; they just seem to be a way for the lawyers to drum up fees, but maybe I'm overlooking something?? Anyway, if there are persons on this forum with knowledge on this subject, I would appreciate a...
- SaratogaLefty
- Replies: 10
- Forum: Lucid Air