So does it mean that if I do NOT have a credit card on file in my Lucid Wallet online by 2/5/25, Lucid will cancel my complimentary charging even though it’s not supposed to expire til 12/2026?
So does it mean that if I do NOT have a credit card on file in my Lucid Wallet online by 2/5/25, Lucid will cancel my complimentary charging even though it’s not supposed to expire til 12/2026?
I got the email, but they show my free charging ending in Feb instead of June. Hopefully I still have free charging until then, not that I use it often.
It looks like a number of us are in the same boat. Indeed, perhaps they mean that we're no longer enrolled in the complimentary charging after Feb 5th unless we re-enroll using the website. It's poor wording if that is the case. Upsetting if they mean we're getting cancelled early.
You would've received this email only if you are not enrolled in a current 1-, 2-, or 3-year complimentary charging plan. Your purchase or leasing agreement will indicate the plan your car was enrolled in.
You would've received this email only if you are not enrolled in a current 1-, 2-, or 3-year complimentary charging plan. Your purchase or leasing agreement will indicate the plan your car was enrolled in.
It's very difficult to find the end date of your specific vehicle now. I recall mine being April 2025, but I followed the email and put my new CC information in. I charged 2 days ago at EA and it was free.
States exactly when mine will end, maybe some of the emails did not accurately portray this. May just be an error and not that your charging plans will end Feb 5
States exactly when mine will end, maybe some of the emails did not accurately portray this. May just be an error and not that your charging plans will end Feb 5
If an email specifies Feb. 5, it means that a vehicle is not currently enrolled in a 1-, 2-year, or 3-year complimentary plan or one that is scheduled to expire before the 2/5 date.
We are planning competitive subscriptions with discounted charge rates for Lucid Air customers later this year. If a customer chooses to, they can download the EA app and subscribe to the Pass+ plan, in which case be sure to activate the charging via EA mobile app before plugging in the vehicle.
If an email specifies Feb. 5, it means that a vehicle is not currently enrolled in a 1-, 2-year, or 3-year complimentary plan or one that is scheduled to expire before the 2/5 date.
My previous app showed that my plan was to expire May 2025 which is one year from my original lease date in May 2024. However, I now received the email stating Feb. 5th as my end date. Why has the end date changed? Thanks for the help.
My previous app showed that my plan was to expire May 2025 which is one year from my original lease date in May 2024. However, I now received the email stating Feb. 5th as my end date. Why has the end date changed? Thanks for the help.
Your Lucid Air 50EA1TEA0RA00---- is currently enrolled in complimentary charging with Electrify America, scheduled to end on February 5th, 2025.
Enroll in the Lucid Charging Plan to ensure continued plug-and-charge access at Electrify America and other charging partners. Membership is available at no cost and allows you to seamlessly pay for charging as you go, without having to swipe a card at the station.
To enroll, log into the owner portal and go to Dashboard / Upgrades.
Select Lucid Charging – Base Plan under Available and click Purchase. Follow the instructions to confirm the subscription.
------------
This is a poorly worded communication to owners and there should be no confusion as to the message. Is the intent only that idle fees (as in the bolded text) are to be managed after Feb 5th or is complimentary charging to end on Feb 5th?
I saw the same thing last night and I enrolled anyway. It asked me for a credit card, which I added. Interestingly, this was not reflected in my Lucid Wallet, where I later added the card information as well.