Dream edition on Bat

CraZ8

Verified Owner
Cars
2018 velar 2002 bmw z8
Here is another Lucid on Bat ( bringatrailer auctions for those that don’t know) black with Santa Monica interior Dream performance version. Currently up to 40K with 4 days to go. It’ll be interesting to see the depreciation. I’m betting the bidding stalls at 82K as EV sales are taking a hit right now. I had to listen to a friend of a friend at a cars and coffee event gleefully describe the current market downturn in EVs like a kid at Christmas. It’s tough to enlighten the willfully blind. Anyway let’s see how this one does, seems very clean and low mileage
IMG_7588.png
IMG_7589.png

This depreciation in the used EV market has been insane. Last year November, used 2021 Mach-Es were worth $31k, now they’re running for $19k. I believe the last report I saw noted a $15k average decrease in pricing across the board.

I’m tempted to throw a bid out there - the seller is very well known on BAT and the car looks great. I’m guessing it will be RNM.

I’m keeping my DE for road trips and driving Sapphire around town. DE has more value to me than the market will pay. The used EV market is a great place to go for some good values. The Air being the best value.

what a great position to be in - congrats and I’m jealous. Haven’t seen a Sapphire in the wild yet - don’t even know that I’ve seen any Airs around either.

I’m keeping my DE for road trips and driving Sapphire around town. DE has more value to me than the market will pay. The used EV market is a great place to go for some good values. The Air being the best value.
Yeah I can’t see getting rid of my DE until many more miles from now, assuming Lucid doesn’t make me the roadster I want :p

what a great position to be in - congrats and I’m jealous. Haven’t seen a Sapphire in the wild yet - don’t even know that I’ve seen any Airs around either.
I wouldn’t mind having 911 T in the garage!

right now with an hour to go this dream edition is up to 75k. Since most of the fireworks on Bat are the last 10 minutes let’s see where this one goes

Not too bad , about average depreciation for a luxury/ high end car

Back