Door open/close

Viking

Cars
Fathom Blue 2023 Pure
Car doors normally have certain open and stop points. With my Lucid Pure if you are inside and you push the door open, the door just wants to swing back and close. This is on level ground. I don't notice this happening on my other cars. Do you think Lucid can make an adjustment such that the door stops at stop points?

Car doors normally have certain open and stop points. With my Lucid Pure if you are inside and you push the door open, the door just wants to swing back and close. This is on level ground. I don't notice this happening on my other cars. Do you think Lucid can make an adjustment such that the door stops at stop points?
Something is definitely wrong here. Maybe there is too much lube on the door joint? I would call mobile service or go to a service center, but I am sure any repair shop can fix this.

It definitely has stop points, 3 of them on the front driver door

I can't say I've noticed exactly the same problem. I don't have any problems on a level surface. The stop points are tangible and feel perfectly comfortable. I will say that on an a slope, I've found the front doors want to swing shut rather heavily. Rear doors are fine, but I've definitely had to fight the driver's door when we're parked on a slope. Every car will have this at some level, but the Air seems particularly sensitive to it.

Back