Do your rear vents on sides get cold ?

blueice89

Cars
Lucid 22”AGT quantum
So I was comparing AC performance on the Lucid and came up with a weird finding. In the rear passenger area the center console ac was performing correctly felt cold but both side vents by hand felt noticeably warmer than the center vent. I guess couple questions — are the rear side vents in your cars getting cold? Are they just meant to circulate air? In my test the rear center vent hit 50 degeees or Lower and the side vents stayed near 68-70 which I believe was just room temp possibly? Anyways do you have same finding on your vents? I might want to have service look at this…

Side vent reading :

IMG_8504.jpeg

Center vent :

IMG_8505.jpeg

Oh very cool! How soon did you get cold air coming from the side vent? Seems I need to do more testing to confirm then!
Within a couple of minutes. Started in the 90s and once the front was cool I went to back and got pretty much the same readings from all vents.

Within a couple of minutes. Started in the 90s and once the front was cool I went to back and got pretty much the same readings from all vents.
Did you start it from phone ?

Just tested on my AT and the side rear vents both blow cold air similar to center and rear floor.View attachment 13201
I was also able to get 59 today but the middle rear is noticeably colder like 8-9 degrees so not sure if the air just has a little further to travel on the side

Back