Display MagicDock stations

Tesla2.0

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA
Can we request to have phone app and native Navigation screen to have option to be able to display locations of Tesla Supercharger Network station w Magic Dock? There are more stations popping up in Colorado and Texas, this may be new trend of extra charging network service.

If this is up in Lucid Navigation, I don’t have mess with ABRP and PlugShare as much. Thank you in advance!

524A3744-7112-4926-A02C-A8D0A86943F6.png

Pretty sure only Tesla allows searching its own network within their app.

Pretty sure only Tesla allows searching its own network within their app.
Rivian can too right after Magic Dock went live, they appear in their navigation filter.

I also just found out both Rivian and Lucid doesn’t have 7Charge Network filter coverage.

Every MagicDock equipped station for CCS support is more free Fed $$$ to Tesla. I see more of them will come up especially recently added to Colorado, Washington and Texas.

5333DB24-1381-4BB0-A707-636E16B47C4E.jpeg

Every MagicDock equipped station for CCS support is more free Fed $$$ to Tesla...
Not until the MogicDock stations support 920V+ charging, and have a credit card terminal and display screen. They are all required for federal NEVI $$$.

Not until the MogicDock stations support 920V+ charging, and have a credit card terminal and display screen. They are all required for federal NEVI $$$.

I see. Tesla app has my credit card on file. When I go to Magic Dock, it’s almost plug and play, but not quite. I have to go to app to choose stall number to activate them. The process is not hard, but I can imagine for the first time EV driver of CCS, it might be challenging.

These V4 dispensers all have screen with MagicDock supporting CCS1. And seems screen can take payments. I’m sure Tesla wants NEVI $$$. They are good for Lucid Air! 😊

@DeaneG

Does this mean our Lucid Air can have 250kW speed in low SOC at this V4 MagicDock station in Sulfolk m, VA?

574C9048-637B-4367-8C74-3DAEED5CF969.jpeg

Back