RESOLVED Lucid App showing wrong EA station

Is everyone that experienced this using an Apple device? Mid March I drove from SD to San Antonio and had to use the Lucid app to authenticate a few times and didnā€™t have any issues with location being incorrect. I use EA locally and have not experienced this issue. Iā€™m android based.

Is everyone that experienced this using an Apple device? Mid March I drove from SD to San Antonio and had to use the Lucid app to authenticate a few times and didnā€™t have any issues with location being incorrect. I use EA locally and have not experienced this issue. Iā€™m android based.
Yes, Apple iPhone, here...šŸ§

I experienced the problem on an android device.

Update...

Prior to posting here, I sent an FYI email to Lucid Customer Care and today recieved a reply below...šŸ¤žšŸ™‚:

"Hello,

This is Aaron from Lucid Motors Customer Care following up on your email the other day. We wanted to address some of the suggestions/concerns you posed; Many of these items are currently being worked on with our internal teams and Electrify America. We appreciate you, providing such detailed timestamps about the incidency face. We will be submitting these timestamps and information to our internal teams for review.

I wanted to quickly say thank you for providing feedback about your vehicle as your insight plays an integral part in improving the vehicle experience for you and all other Lucid owners.

Feel free to text or call us at 888-995-8243 or email us at [email protected] as we are 24/7.

Regards,

..."

Lucid posted an updated iOS app on Monday. On the first half of the trip, more than half of the stops gave authentication errors. I had been in close discussions with Lucid customer care to solve this. Since I have updated the Lucid App, I now have had SEVEN successful, true plug and charges at EA stations, including here at Yuma where I started my trip with the first error. There have been ZERO authentication errors. I donā€™t know what the solution was, but now I can plug the car in and just walk away. It just charges. Perfectly. No authentication through the app has been needed. The charging has been faster too. I have never gotten more than 200-220 before now. Now, I got a 327kW once and upper 200ā€™s the other times. It works and it is working well.

View attachment IMG_4007.jpeg

Lucid posted an updated iOS app on Monday. On the first half of the trip, more than half of the stops gave authentication errors. I had been in close discussions with Lucid customer care to solve this. Since I have updated the Lucid App, I now have had SEVEN successful, true plug and charges at EA stations, including here at Yuma where I started my trip with the first error. There have been ZERO authentication errors. I donā€™t know what the solution was, but now I can plug the car in and just walk away. It just charges. Perfectly. No authentication through the app has been needed. The charging has been faster too. I have never gotten more than 200-220 before now. Now, I got a 327kW once and upper 200ā€™s the other times. It works and it is working well.

View attachment 19856
Fantastic news!

Back