• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

DE-R #490 found it's home today! Clock help

@copper yes. You don’t need an EA account, the charger should just recognize your car and charge you $0 for three years. Took the delivery associate with me to make sure it worked…it was flawless. Got from 50% to 73% in 15 min on 150 watt charger.
Just a reminder, if you hook in and it asks you for payment, go to the charging section in the Lucid App and you should see an Electrify America button. Follow that to initiate charge if plug and charge isn't working.

@Psymac crap weather today, and I'm in family hell, but I'll jump on it tomorrow. Here's a quick shot of my delivery guy and step day with me at the EA charger down the street making sure it regcognized the car. Kudos to the team here for that checklist - I used all 35 points!

Looks great, congratulations and welcome to the #LucidOwnersClub.

@copper yes. You don’t need an EA account, the charger should just recognize your car and charge you $0 for three years. Took the delivery associate with me to make sure it worked…it was flawless. Got from 50% to 73% in 15 min on 150 watt charger.
Good to know. Some people said early on it took a few days, glad it isn’t an issue now.

@Psymac crap weather today, and I'm in family hell, but I'll jump on it tomorrow. Here's a quick shot of my delivery guy and step day with me at the EA charger down the street making sure it regcognized the car. Kudos to the team here for that checklist - I used all 35 points!
Wait, I missed this. You actual went through the full checklist? That's amazing!

Wait, I missed this. You actual went through the full checklist? That's amazing!
By far the biggest benefit of this forum are the tips and experience(s) of the first owners...kudos & appreciation for all the early wisdom (testing!), but now we're on to the question: what is the state of the 35 checklist items? Do you have anything to add or highlight as particularly useful? The trip to confirm the EA set up was a strong move!

I’ve had EA 150kw chargers charge as high as 173kW. I’ve not yet been to a 350kW charger.

By far the biggest benefit of this forum are the tips and experience(s) of the first owners...kudos & appreciation for all the early wisdom (testing!), but now we're on to the question: what is the state of the 35 checklist items? Do you have anything to add or highlight as particularly useful? The trip to confirm the EA set up was a strong move!
@TCGT and team, this is the full list I used after the standard training. I can't think of anything to add yet, but I'm only one day into ownership. The early owners that made, and supplemented, this deserve all the credit...I just watched the forum to learn from others...sorry I misquoted early, it's a 40 item checklist (not 35):

1. Check some accent parts, reports of hybrid matte and polished finishes vs. all of one or the other
  2. Homelink Instructions
  3. Alexa voice command training needed?
  4. Navigation Set Up - Set Upper Nav Screen to 3D and lower to 2D
  5. Check Surround View for Parking Assistance
  6. Check Both Front Seats Heat and Cool Ventilation
  7. Check Seatbelt Retraction and Height Adjustment - All Seats
  8. Check Air Vents Adjustability
  9. Check Windshield Wipers - Proper Seating and Operation
  10. Trunk rubber gaskets
  11. Trunk alignment and clearance at bottom – Sharp Edges? Marks?
  12. Rear door seals
  13. Remove wheel inserts
  14. Open/Close “Frunk” multiple times to ensure smooth operation using Fob and from inside the car
  15. Adjust the Side Bolsters all the way in and all the way out to see if any “popping” noise
  16. Massage Seats – Try the Deep Setting on Level 1, 2, and 3 to see if any difference?
  17. Setting up Profiles for Key Fob and Mobile Key
  18. Mobile Key setup on Lucid App
  19. Facial Recognition Profile Setup
  20. Key Card vs Key Fob vs Mobile App (iPhone) for Locking/Unlocking (all on person)
  21. Make sure all door handles respond to pushing/pulling
  22. Approaching with paired mobile key causes vehicle to unlock (various angles).
  23. Unlock vehicle with non-paired key and make sure it recognizes main driver's face
  24. Window shades operation fully functional
  25. Instructions for Hard and Soft Resets
  26. Reboot sequences: power the car down and back up to check screen loading because some cars are in service for a couple days to replace a faulty module
  27. License Plate attachment – proper screws and tightness
  28. PPF and Ceramic Coating – What does Detail Shop need -Key fob or Key card?
  29. Setting Up Lucid App and proper charging procedure with EA
  30. Siri Shortcuts on Lucid App
  31. Bluetooth operation for Apple Music and books on tape (not “Audible” app)
  32. Quality of Glass and Carpets? Scratches on paint or glass?
  33. How to Remove and Replace Aero Covers on Wheels?
  34. Full Test Drive with Rep before leaving Center – Use Alexa And Navigation To Find Nearby EA Charging Station and “Top Off” – Any unusual fan squeal noise?
  35. Order Lucid Home Charger Unit
  36. Owner’s Manual Hard Copy?
  37. When will Apple CarPlay be available?
  38. Confirm your front windshield has the “open” corner for fastrak transponder etc. it seems v hard to confirm visually when the Temporary license is stuck on the windshield in the exact
  39. Check the doors don’t interfere with each other when opening. The gaps looked great, but my passenger rear door hit the front door when it was opened
  40. Walk through the reboot & mechanical door opening (though I guess it has been talked about here). A few here in the Bay Area have had doors say they are open etc when they weren’t. This has required reboot and using the mechanical door opener

Agree that this forum has been superb, very grateful. Amazing checklist. Did you actually order the Lucid Home Charger unit? I picked up my GT a few days ago and the service center said it still wasn’t available.

@Demosthenes The Lucid home charging unit isn't available yet...latest rumor I heard was July. I'm lucky enough to have an EA charging station 3 miles from my house so I'm patiently waiting.

I put the checklist into Word and grouped them by “check”, “questions” and “show me/tech me”, probably overkill, but you guys can probably tell by now I can be a bit obsessive.

I put the checklist into Word and grouped them by “check”, “questions” and “show me/tech me”, probably overkill, but you guys can probably tell by now I can be a bit obsessive.
Please share - anything to improve on the knowledge here! I'm curious if recent owners can comment on whether the items on the list are mostly in the "all clear" category.

I did something similar. Attached is my pdf version, that forum members can download. This forum won't let me upload a Word version? I did take out the Dream Edition specific items, because I figured they're pretty much all delivered. Thanks to @SaratogaLefty and others who did the earlier work on this!

Attachments

• Lucid Air GT Pre-Delivery.pdf
    42.7 KB · Views: 145
I did something similar. Attached is my pdf version, that forum members can download. This forum won't let me upload a Word version? I did take out the Dream Edition specific items, because I figured they're pretty much all delivered. Thanks to @SaratogaLefty and others who did the earlier work on this!
Nice! As I recall, the Lucid delivery guys have been made aware of prior versions of this list, and in some cases referenced it on delivery. Still, it wouldn't hurt to forward to them when your delivery is scheduled so they know what you'll be checking. At worst, they'll find something that they missed and your delivery may get delayed, but better than returning the car a week later.

Nice! As I recall, the Lucid delivery guys have been made aware of prior versions of this list, and in some cases referenced it on delivery. Still, it wouldn't hurt to forward to them when your delivery is scheduled so they know what you'll be checking. At worst, they'll find something that they missed and your delivery may get delayed, but better than returning the car a week later.
Yes, that's my plan. I'll probably keep working on this document up to the time the car is sent for its pre-delivery service, as other owners point out issues to be checked. Thanks for your compliments on it.

@TCGT and team, this is the full list I used after the standard training. I can't think of anything to add yet, but I'm only one day into ownership. The early owners that made, and supplemented, this deserve all the credit...I just watched the forum to learn from others...sorry I misquoted early, it's a 40 item checklist (not 35):

1. Check some accent parts, reports of hybrid matte and polished finishes vs. all of one or the other
  2. Homelink Instructions
  3. Alexa voice command training needed?
  4. Navigation Set Up - Set Upper Nav Screen to 3D and lower to 2D
  5. Check Surround View for Parking Assistance
  6. Check Both Front Seats Heat and Cool Ventilation
  7. Check Seatbelt Retraction and Height Adjustment - All Seats
  8. Check Air Vents Adjustability
  9. Check Windshield Wipers - Proper Seating and Operation
  10. Trunk rubber gaskets
  11. Trunk alignment and clearance at bottom – Sharp Edges? Marks?
  12. Rear door seals
  13. Remove wheel inserts
  14. Open/Close “Frunk” multiple times to ensure smooth operation using Fob and from inside the car
  15. Adjust the Side Bolsters all the way in and all the way out to see if any “popping” noise
  16. Massage Seats – Try the Deep Setting on Level 1, 2, and 3 to see if any difference?
  17. Setting up Profiles for Key Fob and Mobile Key
  18. Mobile Key setup on Lucid App
  19. Facial Recognition Profile Setup
  20. Key Card vs Key Fob vs Mobile App (iPhone) for Locking/Unlocking (all on person)
  21. Make sure all door handles respond to pushing/pulling
  22. Approaching with paired mobile key causes vehicle to unlock (various angles).
  23. Unlock vehicle with non-paired key and make sure it recognizes main driver's face
  24. Window shades operation fully functional
  25. Instructions for Hard and Soft Resets
  26. Reboot sequences: power the car down and back up to check screen loading because some cars are in service for a couple days to replace a faulty module
  27. License Plate attachment – proper screws and tightness
  28. PPF and Ceramic Coating – What does Detail Shop need -Key fob or Key card?
  29. Setting Up Lucid App and proper charging procedure with EA
  30. Siri Shortcuts on Lucid App
  31. Bluetooth operation for Apple Music and books on tape (not “Audible” app)
  32. Quality of Glass and Carpets? Scratches on paint or glass?
  33. How to Remove and Replace Aero Covers on Wheels?
  34. Full Test Drive with Rep before leaving Center – Use Alexa And Navigation To Find Nearby EA Charging Station and “Top Off” – Any unusual fan squeal noise?
  35. Order Lucid Home Charger Unit
  36. Owner’s Manual Hard Copy?
  37. When will Apple CarPlay be available?
  38. Confirm your front windshield has the “open” corner for fastrak transponder etc. it seems v hard to confirm visually when the Temporary license is stuck on the windshield in the exact
  39. Check the doors don’t interfere with each other when opening. The gaps looked great, but my passenger rear door hit the front door when it was opened
  40. Walk through the reboot & mechanical door opening (though I guess it has been talked about here). A few here in the Bay Area have had doors say they are open etc when they weren’t. This has required reboot and using the mechanical door opener
We should probably get this broken out into a sticky post somewhere, maybe general discussion? Not sure paging @mnewber1

Back