Off-Topic CyberTruck is now in showrooms

Tesla2.0

Referral Code - F0ZQ8SWA
Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA
I came, I saw, I touched and I smudged with my thumbprint.
0DCD406F-EDF4-4E6F-9C08-3D3C9A460754.jpeg

FC95BF8E-2DBB-40CD-AC4A-8FEDE0C4431D.jpeg
1214D6A9-86B1-46DD-9CA8-F0261EE23ECE.jpeg
8A938437-D183-4541-972E-7B1047809921.jpeg
19604E23-9A5E-4FA1-9005-68644548EE17.jpeg
7BF6E338-BF1F-4D26-B32B-7130A00A0A9E.jpeg
BFE01EE6-9C9B-4513-B4CB-0AAC1C1C710F.jpeg
393A92BF-560F-4767-8228-62C9DB0FA47D.jpeg
7797B6B1-B2BA-4697-9D89-0599F3EEAE8F.jpeg

Monster tires!
6C793072-D41B-4FF3-B9A1-691CC8403118.jpeg

Is tesla making their own tires or something? Dont see how those aero covers work..

That air suspension in the back is interesting though.

Rubber aero cover

Impressions? Beside your thumbprint.

It look better in person than in pictures. I have doubts about ride quality and ease of maintenance of this stainless steel body. I wouldn’t want to touch this truck first 12 months of debut, at least after they worked out the kinks. There are many aspect of CT is completely new design for Tesla, so I would say Tesla is riding plenty of risk with this product. I would expect this truck to get bid up blind crazy for early flippers.

It look better in person than in pictures. I have doubts about ride quality and ease of maintenance of this stainless steel body. I wouldn’t want to touch this truck first 12 months of debut, at least after they worked out the kinks. There are many aspect of CT is completely new design for Tesla, so I would say Tesla is riding plenty of risk with this product. I would expect this truck to get bid up blind crazy for early flippers.
I still think that it is a terrible waste of space, especially the large dashboard area that doesn’t even increase frunk area.

Believe me, I love the design of this. I have no hate against Tesla. It was a project that while full with potential(exoskeleton) is now just subpar.

Pedestrians will not survive those sharp angles

And European Union will not allow Tesla export due to that angle is not compliant to its safety regulation.

And European Union will not allow Tesla export due to that angle is not compliant to its safety regulation.
This truck makes absolutely no sense then.

Then again, europeans which are accustomed to small cars werent too likely to buy many…

I'm worried about reflections in bright sun with those expanses of flat, shiny steel. Will it blind onlookers?

I think it looks positively weird, in a positive way. I kind of dig it. I hope they sell a bunch of them...cars of late are converging on the "aerodynamic jellybean" archetype and this is really different.

There are tons of people go to Tesla Service Center around country to check out CyberTruck and most of them have never owned an EV before. Tesla is using this curiosity opportunity to take everyone’s contact at the door to solicit them later. So even though people may not buy CyberTruck, but the buzz got them plenty of possible new market share.

There are tons of people go to Tesla Service Center around country to check out CyberTruck and most of them have never owned an EV before. Tesla is using this curiosity opportunity to take everyone’s contact at the door to solicit them later. So even though people may not buy CyberTruck, but the buzz got them plenty of possible new market share.
I think most of those who showed up already knew about the vehicle and were curious Tesla owners. Any rational person would never consider a truck like this. Imagine standing out in a crowd driving that thing. Stainless steel will blind in the sun and headlights. Truck is not as usable as a real truck. I feel cybertruck has lost its shine having taken so long to come to market. I've seen so many pictures of it, I don't care anymore. That is why you shouldn't announce and release pictures/prototype and then take 5 years figuring out how to make it. Most people have moved on, except the fanboys.

That is why you shouldn't announce and release pictures/prototype and then take 5 years figuring out how to make it.
Oh the irony...
1701015394607.png

(just kidding, the air STILL looks like its from the future, the cybertruck only looks interesting because it isnt normal.)

Back