Custom interior

limtless

Has anyone done a custom interior? Changing the colors?

I looked at this when I was thinking of buying a Tesla and if I recall it was around $1,500

It depends upon what you want to do, lol. Interior parts aren’t mechanical and performance related. I’m sure you could customize the interior to your wishes.

Wrapping of interior trim pieces in vinyl would be nice place to start.

Changing leather color and stitching is more time intensive. Did you want inlays on the seats? Deviated stitching? Your family crest on the headrests?

It depends upon what you want to do, lol. Interior parts aren’t mechanical and performance related. I’m sure you could customize the interior to your wishes.

Wrapping of interior trim pieces in vinyl would be nice place to start.

Changing leather color and stitching is more time intensive. Did you want inlays on the seats? Deviated stitching? Your family crest on the headrests?

The family coat of arms LOL. I was just thinking of switching out the dark charcoal in the Pure for a light gray/silver option with black stitching. I wanted to know if anyone has done something like this or even more?

Just rear seats for me...but I am interested in what others plan to do or have done?

If I were going to do anything, I would like to swap out the front seats for the massage seats. I would love to have them, but I am not willing to drop another 40K to get them. I wonder how the massage seats work, are they using air bladders that exist in all the cars and just are activated via software, or are there mechanical rollers that do the do so to speak?

Changing the color of the seat can get expensive. It’s one of this things that takes a lot of labor but isn’t hard if you know what you’re doing.

It’s easier to just change part of seat if that is something you’re open too.

If I were going to do anything, I would like to swap out the front seats for the massage seats. I would love to have them, but I am not willing to drop another 40K to get them. I wonder how the massage seats work, are they using air bladders that exist in all the cars and just are activated via software, or are there mechanical rollers that do the do so to speak?
Given all the trims have different seat leather / faux leather, I'm assuming they are all different seats all-around. So the massage bits are simply not present in the Touring or Pure. That's a guess, but a fairly safe one, given the expense of those components would not be worth it. Especially given that upgrading to massage is not offered on those trims.

Given all the trims have different seat leather / faux leather, I'm assuming they are all different seats all-around. So the massage bits are simply not present in the Touring or Pure. That's a guess, but a fairly safe one, given the expense of those components would not be worth it. Especially given that upgrading to massage is not offered on those trims.
I would agree with that, sad though it makes me :(. All things being considered, I am certain we are getting great cars, but as has been said many a time on the forum, they might want to rethink gatekeeping features that are available on lesser vehicles. ...That said, I am still standing in line rabidly trying to through money at them so what does that tell ya ;)

Changing the color of the seat can get expensive. It’s one of this things that takes a lot of labor but isn’t hard if you know what you’re doing.

It’s easier to just change part of seat if that is something you’re open too.
I guess it all depends on where you live and go. I know I was quoted $1500 for a Tesla M3 several years ago. The backing of the front seat I assume is plastic and I am not sure you how to color plastic to color change other than paint.

Mechanical rollers and a vibration pack

I have an idea of an aluminum dead pedal with rubber strips and the lucid logo etched in the face

I have at least 4 upholstery shops within 10 mins of my house. If I buy it I'll look into this, if I lease then I won't.

Back