Check out the new Lucid Knowledge Center

mcr16

LUCID Team Member
LUCID Official
Hi, everyone. I am excited to share with you our new Lucid Knowledge Center, a central repository of informative articles and videos, with topics ranging from ordering and delivery to ownership experience. You have all played an important role in its creation through the insights you have shared here and elsewhere, and there is no doubt you will continue to play a role as we strive to make the tool even better for you. Feedback and suggestions are welcome!

Looking good!
To infinity and beyond! Glad I’m on this journey with you guys.

This is great, but without a direct link, how does anyone find it on the website?

There is a question mark icon in the upper right-hand corner.

Stealthy. I'd suggest adding it to the account dashboard as well. It'd fit in with that "getting to know your lucid air" section.

I don't know if it's just me, but on most websites I interpret a question mark symbol as a help button or a terms and conditions button. I suppose it could be called a help button, but I would ideally like it to be clearer. Does match the website aesthetic very well though!

In relation to this topic, the Lucid website just won MediaPost’s 2024 Marketing Automotive Awards for the best Interactive Execution! The new website launched shortly after Gravity's unveil is beautiful, and glad we added to our never-ending string of awards, not only for the car this time!

Looks great! I'd definitely feature an explicit link to it - more prominently on the lucidmotors home page.

The Knowledge Center seems a very good way to shine a comforting light on Lucid for even casual homepage visitors.
To me, a "?" link in the upper right corner typically goes to a contact-us webpage rather than to more product information.
The only explicit link I see to the Knowledge Center is the very last item at the very bottom of the home page. It deserves much more than that.

Looks great! I'd definitely feature an explicit link to it - more prominently on the lucidmotors home page.

The Knowledge Center seems a very good way to shine a comforting light on Lucid for even casual homepage visitors.
To me, a "?" link in the upper right corner typically goes to a contact-us webpage rather than to more product information.
The only explicit link I see to the Knowledge Center is the very last item at the very bottom of the home page. It deserves much more than that.
My point exactly! The thing is, I can’t think of a clearer AND still elegant solution… so maybe the question mark is the best option?

My point exactly! The thing is, I can’t think of a clearer AND still elegant solution… so maybe the question mark is the best option?
When you have something great, it's best to speak up a little.

What do you mean by that? Genuinely don’t understand, sorry!
Just that I think this will be really helpful in clearing away any fog of doubt in a potential customer's mind, and it's best not to hide it.

I know I would have appreciated seeing this info before I bought my GT, and am not sure I'd have stumbled upon it behind the "?" button. I'd have been looking for a prominent "Learn More" or "Knowledge Center" link on the product page. But it's not there at all, except at the very bottom of a collection of site-navigation links at the very end. Scrolling past lifestyle images is fine, but I like to know the details of what I'm getting into before I make a decision on a big purchase.

I mean a link that literally says "Knowledge Center" would be great

True, but the issue with that is it wouldn’t match with the websites aesthetics.
Sometimes utility needs to trump aesthetics.

@mcr16 , I am sure there have been numerous internal debates between your marketing team and UX team about website aesthetics vs functionality. Wouldn't it be a better idea if we mouse over the question mark icon that would bring up the Knowledge Center header similar to that of Experience and Shop?

@mcr16 , I am sure there have been numerous internal debates between your marketing team and UX team about website aesthetics vs functionality. Wouldn't it be a better idea if we mouse over the question mark icon that would bring up the Knowledge Center header similar to that of Experience and Shop?
My argument is really that the Knowledge Center should be prominent and not hidden. Even a mouse over is still "hiding it away"

My argument is really that the Knowledge Center should be prominent and not hidden. Even a mouse over is still "hiding it away"
May I suggest a book icon? Although it isn't as good as words, a book implies opening knowledge, which would tie in nicely and still preserve aesthetics. Maybe something like this (with Lucid aesthetic colors)?

1709916792945.png

Back