Car shipped!

Congrats! The white looks epic :)

Congrats! Just about four month delivery from confirmation to delivery.

My car (white GT, Tahoe, 19", order confirmed 12/14) has shipped. I live in suburb of Portland, OR. I'm told car going from factory to Seattle Service Center and then will be delivered to my home in Oregon. Expected end of week or next week Pretty jazzed!

What suburb of Portland are you in? A fellow Portlander.

Hillsboro. Let me check with my DA to see if she is willing to act as a go-between so we can exchange contact info.

What suburb of Portland are you in? A fellow Portlander.
WildRide47, I spoke to my Delivery Advisor about how she could help put us in direct contact with each other. She suggested you ask your Delivery Advisor to pass your contact info along to my Delivery Advisor for her to pass along to me. My Delivery Advisor didn't want to be identified on a public forum, but she said all the Delivery Advisors sit together and most are men, so identifying my Delivery Advisor as a woman will help narrow down who your Delivery Advisor needs to talk to. Seems pretty convoluted, but it would be good to find a way to directly connect. :)

WildRide47, I spoke to my Delivery Advisor about how she could help put us in direct contact with each other. She suggested you ask your Delivery Advisor to pass your contact info along to my Delivery Advisor for her to pass along to me. My Delivery Advisor didn't want to be identified on a public forum, but she said all the Delivery Advisors sit together and most are men, so identifying my Delivery Advisor as a woman will help narrow down who your Delivery Advisor needs to talk to. Seems pretty convoluted, but it would be good to find a way to directly connect. :)

An alternative is that you can directly message them on this forum here: https://lucidowners.com/conversations/add?to=WildRide47

These messages are private and only viewable by you and @WildRide47.

Is it something along the lines of this?

🙌🤝🤜🤛👉🤙🤌👎✊👋🖖🤏🙏

My car (white GT, Tahoe, 19", order confirmed 12/14) has shipped. I live in suburb of Portland, OR. I'm told car going from factory to Seattle Service Center and then will be delivered to my home in Oregon. Expected end of week or next week Pretty jazzed!
Congrats!

Keep us appraised on your view about the real thing

Back