Car data still being shared even when disabled from car

elin

Referral code: C4WEO75Q
Cars
Air Touring (black)
Referral Code
C4WEO75Q
So I was curious what data I can get from the homeassistant integration if I turned off data sharing from vehicle settings, and it turns out all the information is still getting updated. Not sure if thats a bug or not, but that means data like total mileage, current battery level, tire pressures, etc are still being sent to lucid servers.

So I was curious what data I can get from the homeassistant integration if I turned off data sharing from vehicle settings, and it turns out all the information is still getting updated. Not sure if thats a bug or not, but that means data like total mileage, current battery level, tire pressures, etc are still being sent to lucid servers.
I reported this to CS maybe a month ago, they said the devs have been notified. For me, disabling data sharing stops updates until the next time the car wakes up from sleep, i.e. if I turn it off I get no new updates for that drive. Then I park, come back to the car later, and it's updating again even though the data sharing setting is still turned off.

For my test case, I turned off data sharing while away from home so I didn't have access to check what home assistant was getting. Then I drove back home and checked home assistant and it filled in everything from that drive (I did not turn back on data sharing).

Thanks for reporting it, felt like a bug but wasn't sure how much of that data is supposed to be shared vs not shared when data sharing is off.

Back