Can I verify that Surreal Sound Pro was installed

Unless you mean that I have the hi-fi plus tier plan which is on the top of that and I do. I was assuming you mean I want to download the music in hi-fi plus and not just hi-fi sorry this is very confusing and I’m about a year behind everybody.
Yes sorry, should have been more clear about the HiFi plus plan.

Now I'm curious, has Lucid stopped including the complimentary 3-month Tidal Hi-Fi Plus subscription with all new car purchases?

Thank you! Just spent about a half hour in the car experimenting and linking Alexa to Tidal. it is definitely working and sounds fantastic. I feel a little bit like a 16-year-old sitting in his first car lol. It’s quite a machine
I'm glad you got it figured put. Did you purchase your car new? Did it come with the free 3-month Tidal Hi-Fi Plus subscription?

I'm glad you got it figured put. Did you purchase your car new? Did it come with the free 3-month Tidal Hi-Fi Plus subscription?
I did! Took advantage of the lease deal. There was a 30 day trial with an additional 30 days for 4 bucks. And my credit card number. I’ll have to find a better deal because 19.99 a month is too much. I’m mostly a podcast listener.

Back