Can I verify that Surreal Sound Pro was installed

Since Amazon music is my primary source, I don't notice any difference in sound quality before and after my SSP trial ended. I was never able to access Dolby Atmos tracks via Alexa. I definitely did notice a difference when playing Tidal Atmos tracks vs non-Atmos tracks while the trial was in effect. Until other sources (Apple/Spotify) can play Atmos tracks in our cars and when more music tracks come in Atmos, paying for SSP now is a waste of money.

SSP is definitely not worth the upgrade in my opinion. You have to have the right song mixed by the right audio engineer for music to sound good. Some songs volume is pretty low. Others are fine. Some have zero bass others have pretty decent bass. I have never experienced such a poor audio experience in a car I have owned.

SSP is definitely not worth the upgrade in my opinion. You have to have the right song mixed by the right audio engineer for music to sound good. Some songs volume is pretty low. Others are fine. Some have zero bass others have pretty decent bass. I have never experienced such a poor audio experience in a car I have owned.
Have you had the front woofer ā€œtapeā€ issue looked at?

Car is in service now and that is on the list... but I am in a loaner and it is the same.
I will admit my music choices are possibly different than most people on here though. lol

This is very strange...I purchased the upgraded stereo when I bought my car. I can't say I was displeased, but I was never impressed. I was going to ask them when I drop my car off next week. Then, yesterday, the stereo got 100% better. No clue what happened. I did talk to service about my apple car play, but in general, I listen to Tidal. Any clues?
Interesting. I didn't want to complain about my SSP system as I thought it was just me over expecting, but I'm in a loaner GT and the sound system is 10x better than mine (no distortion at high volumes and a bass that actually works) and I'm not even using Tidal hifi plus as I do in my car. I've asked service to add that to my list on complaints, so we'll see if its better when I get it back.

Interesting. I didn't want to complain about my SSP system as I thought it was just me over expecting, but I'm in a loaner GT and the sound system is 10x better than mine (no distortion at high volumes and a bass that actually works) and I'm not even using Tidal hifi plus as I do in my car. I've asked service to add that to my list on complaints, so we'll see if its better when I get it back.
If you can clearly hear the difference in another Air, then I think there's a good chance there's something wrong with your car, and they will fix it. Let us know how it works out.

Check the TSB for the tape fix for the front woofers: TSB-B1122-001-01

So I have a similar question. Did not order or pay for SS Pro but it appeared as an option on my window sticker.
Have had car only ~ 8 days and thus within 3 month trial. I do not have any sound coming out of window frame speakers in front (2 on each side) with any music format I have tried, noting I have not tried tidal. I can't tell if those speakers are simply not working or only active with uncompressed high end music sources. I did ask Lucid customer service this and have yet to get a reply. I also know from previous posts that a woofer exists under floor of front and I cannot appreciate any sound/vibration from there. As of now, using same HD FM station my wife's Lexus RX 350 sounds better and can pull in more stations. I also noted for AM weak station a helicopter-in- the- background like sound which is wacky. I'm hoping there is a fix and awaiting an answer about those pillar speakers that look cool, but currently non-functional.
My gt was just purchased with SSP. I too question whether all of the speakers are working. So far Iā€™m not that impressed with the quality of the audio.

Resurrecting this thread. Iā€™m new to the car just got my Air on Tuesday. I have SSP as part of the new promotion and it shows on the window sticker. I subscribed to Tidal and selected hi-fi. When I play this track you can definitely hear his voice in different spots but the music always seems to be kind of focused in the front. Should this be clear as day? As in, will the sound only be coming out of one speaker like when you do a speaker set up for your home audio system? I did the test and sort of felt like I heard that spin.

Resurrecting this thread. Iā€™m new to the car just got my Air on Tuesday. I have SSP as part of the new promotion and it shows on the window sticker. I subscribed to Tidal and selected hi-fi. When I play this track you can definitely hear his voice in different spots but the music always seems to be kind of focused in the front. Should this be clear as day? As in, will the sound only be coming out of one speaker like when you do a speaker set up for your home audio system? I did the test and sort of felt like I heard that spin.
Do this one instead https://lucidowners.com/threads/play-dolby-atmos-tracks-in-surreal-sound-pro.5258/post-151979

Also, you need Hi-Fi Plus not just Hi-Fi and you need to find an atmos track.

Attachments

• IMG_4505.png
    IMG_4505.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 78
Unless you mean that I have the hi-fi plus tier plan which is on the top of that and I do. I was assuming you mean I want to download the music in hi-fi plus and not just hi-fi sorry this is very confusing and Iā€™m about a year behind everybody.
There have been many suggestions for songs to test. This is a personal favorite as it quite clear the Dolby Atmos: https://tidal.com/track/219465633

Add this song to it's own playlist plus the one below. Go to your car. Select the playlist. You should definitely hear the difference vs. this version: https://tidal.com/track/35737795

There have been many suggestions for songs to test. This is a personal favorite as it quite clear the Dolby Atmos: https://tidal.com/track/219465633

Add this song to it's own playlist plus the one below. Go to your car. Select the playlist. You should definitely hear the difference vs. this version: https://tidal.com/track/35737795
Thank you! Just spent about a half hour in the car experimenting and linking Alexa to Tidal. it is definitely working and sounds fantastic. I feel a little bit like a 16-year-old sitting in his first car lol. Itā€™s quite a machine

Back