California Bear

I would rather find out out my car was keyed during delivery then to see the bear sticker thing on it. That kind of appalled.
Are you at to attacing the (removable) sticker?
If so, you deserve the keying.

123_2.jpeg

The Grey is nice 😄

I wonder if Lucid would ever consider a styling like the Cobra Kai muscle car. A logo emblazoned on the front, hub caps (if Lucid has those), lug nuts with bears, and a stripe or something down the side with the bear pictured above.

That would be something I could get behind. The bear logo sticker thing on its own seems out of place without the whole shabang. My 2¢.

I don't think you will ever find one of these on the outside of my car. We may be in the minority but I am glad there are others that do not like it.🤮
Yep. Hate it, hate it, hate it. But I’m glad others are enjoying it. To each their own.

It’s like putting a bumper sticker on a Stradivarius to me.

I had them put it on because why not? It's easy to remove if I don't like it. Less than 5 min.

Not to my taste, but can we get something else, maybe Underdog or a turtle or Mighty Mouse or Droopy or an Albatross or maybe a Lightening Bolt like Lightning McQueen. Or one of my favorites, Marvin the Martian...;);)

I'm 55/45 in favor against the bear to be honest, but it was put on by the CEO himself on my Pure so I can't say no to that! I mean I can but if I really don't want it I can remove it after haha
Pretty cool that Peter did that. Do you have pix?

Back