California Bear

How can you get the decal? Does Lucid sell them ?

How can you get the decal? Does Lucid sell them ?
Contact your nearest service center. If you live too far away from a service center, reach out to Lucid customer service and request mobile service to come out. They are free. I adore mine.

Contact your nearest service center. If you live too far away from a service center, reach out to Lucid customer service and request mobile service to come out. They are free. I adore mine.
I have mine wrapped with PPF and ceramic. Anyone know whether it would stick to that?

I have mine wrapped with PPF and ceramic. Anyone know whether it would stick to that?
I'm going to be finding out soon. I can't lie, if I lose my decals because of the PPF and ceramic I'll be getting, I'll be pretty bummed about it. I love these things.

Attachments

• 20230309_211634.jpg
    20230309_211634.jpg
    1,008.6 KB · Views: 96
When I went to drop off my car at Millbrae for due bill related repairs, my SA asked me about if I will get PPF. I stated I will get PPF. He stated that after my car get PPF applied, bring the car back to get the bear decal. I would take that as yes. The bear decal will stick to PPF.

When I went to drop off my car at Millbrae for due bill related repairs, my SA asked me about if I will get PPF. I stated I will get PPF. He stated that after my car get PPF applied, bring the car back to get the bear decal. I would take that as yes. The bear decal will stick to PPF.
Excellent news!!!

You need a month after your ceramic for it to stick.

I have christened my Air as "The Bearmobile"

Yes theres a backstory but its not what you think.

Can service center only put 1 side or must put on both sides?

I have christened my Air as "The Bearmobile"

Yes theres a backstory but it’s not what you think.
Bearracuda is another good option, and for those with white vehicles, you can never go wrong with Cocaine Bear

Not to my taste, but can we get something else, maybe Underdog or a turtle or Mighty Mouse or Droopy or an Albatross or maybe a Lightening Bolt like Lightning McQueen. Or one of my favorites, Marvin the Martian...;);)
iu
iu

Not to my taste, but can we get something else, maybe Underdog or a turtle or Mighty Mouse or Droopy or an Albatross or maybe a Lightening Bolt like Lightning McQueen. Or one of my favorites, Marvin the Martian...;);)
Marvin and Pigpen are my two heroes. I heard about it a while back and asked to have it put on my ZR while it was at the Service Center - I like it, personally.

I am reading the latest posts as I sit here drinking coffee out of my Marvin coffee mug...

Back