California Bear

Dkars1

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Grand Touring
Here’s a bit of customization compliments of Lucid and the Scottsdale SC. They asked if I wanted the Bear applied while the car was in the shop for my sound system “adjustment”. Not 100% sure I like it but I’m gonna live with it awhile. Easily removed if needed.
68EE3384-C476-44BE-A9B7-A6ACE2E6A156.jpeg
DCA09E6B-A83F-4A22-AE19-C5C6E7A5444A.jpeg

Here’s a bit of customization compliments of Lucid and the Scottsdale SC. They asked if I wanted the Bear applied while the car was in the shop for my sound system “adjustment”. Not 100% sure I like it but I’m gonna live with it awhile. Easily removed if needed. View attachment 7283View attachment 7284
I love that bear, but I don't think I'd want it on the side of my car.

This reminds me of the classic line from Cannonball Run —- “wanna be a bear … be a grizzly!”

I want bear on mine on both the left and right Fenders just like they are on Sapphire. Is the Bear on both the left and right sides?

Last edited:
Yep. They’re color matched to the paint too with a slight iridescence to them. They blend in more than the photo shows.
Would you mind posting a few more photos?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221116-140326_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221116-140326_Chrome.jpg
    671 KB · Views: 288
Here’s a bit of customization compliments of Lucid and the Scottsdale SC. They asked if I wanted the Bear applied while the car was in the shop for my sound system “adjustment”. Not 100% sure I like it but I’m gonna live with it awhile. Easily removed if needed. View attachment 7283View attachment 7284
This will be coming out as an optional free service bulletin for people who want it.

This will be coming out as an optional free service bulletin for people who want it.
Nice! I texted my DA as soon the @Dkars1 made the post. When is the bulletin slated to be released?

Highly appalled like it makes you want to lurp? Or just slightly appalled like you want to spit?
I would rather find out out my car was keyed during delivery then to see the bear sticker thing on it. That kind of appalled.

Back