Calendar access?

steveairgt

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
83YOVHQD
Hi
Has anyone heard whether Lucid will be adding calendar access such as through Google Calendar as Tesla does?

I found that very useful when I would set up appointments in my Google calendar with a specific location. It would show up in my Tesla screen. I would just click on the location and the Nav would handle the rest.

Hi
Has anyone heard whether Lucid will be adding calendar access such as through Google Calendar as Tesla does?

I found that very useful when I would set up appointments in my Google calendar with a specific location. It would show up in my Tesla screen. I would just click on the location and the Nav would handle the rest.
You can already add it through Alexa.

nope. I suggest you post your request here. Their app should be able to integrate with iOS and Google calendar.

I would prefer it not to be integrated with the mobile app. I'd like to see a Calendar button somewhere on one of the screens where it wouid show your appointments that day or week.

After integrating it with Alexa, you can say “Alexa, what are my appointments?” Or similar and it will pop them up on screen.

Thanks I just added integration with my google calendar. However when it pops up you can’t click on it I order to navigate to the location.

Plus it displays the title of the appointment but not the location.

I am looking for a way to set up an appointment or for example a restaurant reservation in my calendar and have it pop up on the screen. I would then click on it and go. That was possible with Tesla.

Plus recently Tesla added the ability to automatically set up the navigation to the most recent calendar entry location.

I would simply get into my Tesla and I would see the route already displayed.

Thanks I just added integration with my google calendar. However when it pops up you can’t click on it I order to navigate to the location.

I am looking for a way to set up an appointment or for example a restaurant reservation in my calendar and have it pop up on the screen. I would then click on it and go. That was possible with Tesla.

Plus recently Tesla added the ability to automatically set up the navigation to the most recent calendar entry location.

I also miss this feature from my Tesla (as well as auto-close and auto-open garage door on departure/return)

I also miss this feature from my Tesla (as well as auto-close and auto-open garage door on departure/return)
I think we will eventually have garage auto open. I miss that too.

Good points! I wonder if you can ask Alexa to navigate to your next appointment?

I haven’t tried it.

You can already add it through Alexa.
Well, I did integrate Google calendar to Alexa and I see events in the Alexa app, but when I use the Alexa voice response in the car, I get "no appointments for the next 30 days". Frustrating...

Well, I did integrate Google calendar to Alexa and I see events in the Alexa app, but when I use the Alexa voice response in the car, I get "no appointments for the next 30 days". Frustrating...
Weird! Tbh I haven’t touched Alexa since I got CarPlay, and Siri works great

Back