• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Bring a Trailer

Sandvinsd

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Grand Touring
Interesting in that the Dream bid is only $180k with 15 minutes left. I’m sure it will kick higher

Interesting in that the Dream bid is only $180k with 15 minutes left. I’m sure it will kick higher

190k w/ 2:30 to go

Well now we know what people are willing to pay for a Dream Performance.

Well now we know what people are willing to pay for a Dream Performance.

Nah. Most people on BAT have never heard of Lucid, and it’s not exactly an insanely popular site. Other DE-Ps have sold for 225-240k, so it varies.

Most people were surprised by the specs and commented favorably. Plus there were some people that were familiar with the car( probably from this forum) to give some more subjective info. Bring a trailer Really wasn’t the best venue for a Lucid but the bidding got close. I’m wondering if the GT Performance hasn’t softened the secondary market for the Dreams just a bit.

Most people were surprised by the specs and commented favorably. Plus there were some people that were familiar with the car( probably from this forum) to give some more subjective info. Bring a trailer Really wasn’t the best venue for a Lucid but the bidding got close. I’m wondering if the GT Performance hasn’t softened the secondary market for the Dreams just a bit.
Yea especially if it's not in an exclusive dream color. Why pay over 180 when you can just order a GTP for the same performance (almost)

I’m wondering if carsandbids would be a better place for it

New gold Lucid Dream performance just popped up on Bat today. Let’s see how this one does! Much more professional detail and video with this auction.

A dream under 200k is steal for my local area! There are two dreams for sale on cargurus. One DEP for $260k and the other a DER for $290k

The Gold Dream did not even come close to MSRP with a final bid of 150K. So reserve not met, No sale. This is not the venue for these cars or perhaps the market thinks the Dreams are overpriced?

The Gold Dream did not even come close to MSRP with a final bid of 150K. So reserve not met, No sale. This is not the venue for these cars or perhaps the market thinks the Dreams are overpriced?
Not the venue. They've gone for much more on ebay and I imagine would go for much more on carsandbids, for example.

Not the venue. They've gone for much more on ebay and I imagine would go for much more on carsandbids, for example.
I can’t find any completed Lucid Air auctions on eBay for some reason. I see a bunch of active listings but when I filter to only show completed or sold listings all that shows up for me are Hot Wheels. Maybe I’m doing something wrong (probably doesn’t help eBay does not have Lucid listed in the pull down list of manufacturers yet)

I see 10 completed listing but NO SALES. Each completed listing had a buy it now price of $198K or more, one auction was bid to $111K but reserve not met, and one auction had a minimum bid of $159K and no one bid. So in the end lots of speculators but no sales on e-bay or BAT.

Not sure BAT is not getting to where the market is. Ebay shows no completed sales and other BAT electrics seem to sell.

For reference on BAT -
Rivian Launch 2 days left at 103,500

Completed sales
Lucid Performance Dream bid to $150K no sale
Taycan Turbo sold $176K
Rivian Launch Quad motor sold $119
Lucid Performance Dream bid to $190K no sale
08 Tesla Roadster sold $123K
Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo sold $202K
Hummer First Edition Sold $275K
'15 Tesla Model S P90D sold $64K
Taycan Turbo sold $145K