• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Bring a Trailer

Wait, what’s proven that “DD Pro is less of a pipe dream”? Has there been any public evidence of this progressing? I have yet to see anything to set that expectation.
Well, it’s about what they’ve promised. FSD promises a complete level 5 vehicle, which it is nowhere near, and won’t be for a very long time.

DD Pro has promised highway driving and lane change assist, along with moving you to the ramp you need to get to, but nothing about city driving. That is *much* more achievable.

Well, it’s about what they’ve promised. FSD promises a complete level 5 vehicle, which it is nowhere near, and won’t be for a very long time.

DD Pro has promised highway driving and lane change assist, along with moving you to the ramp you need to get to, but nothing about city driving. That is *much* more achievable.
But worth $9000?

But worth $9000?
360” all around camera
Turning blind side camera videos
I think DDPro full FSD software will be awhile just like when Tesla first introduced FSD.
There are many sensors (radar/lidar) I found very useful. One time I came out of parking lot, a total blind spot before I making turning into lane, it alerted me a fast incoming traffic that I couldn’t see. Likewise it does the same when you pulling out of parking space.

They do have adaptive cruise control active which is a plus. It would have been frustrating not to have at least that. Just not lane keeping yet. That will all come over time, as well as more of the Dream Drive Pro features.

I turned lane keeping assist off on three Mercedes. Many roads here in the U.S. have terrible or non existent markings on the roads and it causes cars with lane keeping assist to weave back and forth in the lane or bounce back and forth like a ping pong ball. The Mercedes system brakes on one side and jolts the car back to center.

I turned lane keeping assist off on three Mercedes. Many roads here in the U.S. have terrible or non existent markings on the roads and it causes cars with lane keeping assist to weave back and forth in the lane or bounce back and forth like a ping pong ball. The Mercedes system brakes on one side and jolts the car back to center.
I believe the Air does the same. I can feel it jerking the steering wheel. The Audi Q7 seemed to have the exact same reaction and it was a bit disconcerting. I would not mind a warning though.

I doubt the LiDar is Functional and the Current LiDar tech is extremely rudimentary so even if they try to add any functionality there from NVDA it will be the most basic. It is still a Buzzword until about 2025.

Does one need to turn something on to get that fast oncoming traffic warning. My old eyes and neck sure could use it.

They do have adaptive cruise control active which is a plus. It would have been frustrating not to have at least that. Just not lane keeping yet. That will all come over time, as well as more of the Dream Drive Pro features.
The adaptive cruise control works extremely well and I’m really happy it’s here, especially for long road trips.

Is it worth $9k? I feel like it is. YMMV, of course.

The adaptive cruise control works extremely well and I’m really happy it’s here, especially for long road trips.

Is it worth $9k? I feel like it is. YMMV, of course.
Isn’t the adaptive cruise standard with all trims? I think the $9k on Touring and Pure (maybe $10k now with the new pricing) is for 360 view and, when it is ready, self steer on highway.

Isn’t the adaptive cruise standard with all trims? I think the $9k on Touring and Pure (maybe $10k now with the new pricing) is for 360 view and, when it is ready, self steer on highway.
Not sure. I have a DE, so don’t have to worry about all that :p

A gold DE that has previously sold on Bat 6 months ago showed up again today with a black wrapped roof. Supposedly bought by a dealer for a client who then had some misfortune and couldn’t take the car. Things that make you go Hmmm.

A gold DE that has previously sold on Bat 6 months ago showed up again today with a black wrapped roof. Supposedly bought by a dealer for a client who then had some misfortune and couldn’t take the car. Things that make you go Hmmm.
Meh. The economy is in a really rough spot and a lot of people are reconsidering any large purchases, as they should be. Hell, I am, and I have some disposable income.

If a DE was a “stretch” for them already, this economy would have quickly scared a lot of buyers off. That, alone, is a big reason we are seeing a lot of cancelled orders and sales. It’s also why used car prices are coming down across the board (ugh, finally).

It’s honestly not surprising and nothing to do with a company. Think of the economic situation and the number of layoffs happening.

I know 2 guys ordered Pure now saying on fence for 2023 delivery, mainly because in concern of economic uncertainty.

Yet another eureka gold DE is up for sale on Bring a trailer. I think only one out of 6 that have come up has hit reserve. Lucids I think are a bit on the high end and when you strip the tax credit and free 3( or 2) year charging there is just not many takers at MSRP

The lasted eureka gold Dream on Bring at trailer failed to hit reserve at a bid of 121k today. So far a total of 3 dreams / GT have sold and 7 have failed to make reserve

Any recent resales or listings of the Lucid TA's? Interesting to see the Barrett Jackson catalog this week to see if any show up in AZ.

There is now a Black GT with a Mohave interior up for auction. Let’s see how it does.

Back