BMW I7 versus Lucid Air Grand Touring!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you enjoy it, good on you.

Regarding the i7- issue I have is it's dimensions, inefficiency, that poor range. I like to throw my cars into a corner, you just can't do that with the i7. Range is about 300 miles with a 103 KWH battery, 400V architecture. My Lucid Touring is a 420 mile range with a 92kwh battery and 700V, EV tech in the i7 is just not as good as the Lucid.

i7 will never make me happy. I like my cars to be elegant and the simplicity of the Lucid is unbeatable. With the Taycan, the range is abysmal and you don't get OTA updates. But if you prefer the i7 for the bettery luxury vibe, that is understandable.

Have you noticed that the all 3 Germans are just not making efficient high range EV's. They don't have the tech.
Do you own a Lucid and i7?

If you enjoy it, good on you.

Regarding the i7- issue I have is it's dimensions, inefficiency, that poor range. I like to throw my cars into a corner, you just can't do that with the i7. Range is about 300 miles with a 103 KWH battery, 400V architecture. My Lucid Touring is a 420 mile range with a 92kwh battery and 700V, EV tech in the i7 is just not as good as the Lucid.

i7 will never make me happy. I like my cars to be elegant and the simplicity of the Lucid is unbeatable. With the Taycan, the range is abysmal and you don't get OTA updates. But if you prefer the i7 for the bettery luxury vibe, that is understandable.

Have you noticed that the all 3 Germans are just not making efficient high range EV's. They don't have the tech.

Do you own a Lucid and i7?
Yes, I do. I had the DE 248 & then got the Stealth. Now have the i7 & the stealth. I posted pictures of the 3 earlier today.

Yes, I do. I had the DE 248 & then got the Stealth. Now have the i7 & the stealth. I posted pictures of the 3 earlier today.
OK. I guess you are totally welcome to express your opinion about the two. Let us just avoid any personal comments against borski or anyone.

OK. I guess you are totally welcome to express your opinion about the two. Let us just avoid any personal comments against borski or anyone.
Too late, turns out. I’m leaving them up because I think everyone deserves to see which one of us is acting reasonably and form their own opinions.

The other mods can deal with this BS later. I don’t have the energy. Between losing people in Ukraine, losing people in Israel/Gaza, and spending the holidays with my family, I’m done.

If my opinions aren’t valuable here, then I won’t bother. It’s not worth it.

None of this is worth that, and there are far more important things happening right now to deal with a flaming troll, even one I once respected. Happy holidays and have a nice new year.

I hardly post here. I was watching the 49rs game & was bored so decided to make a comment about the i7. I actually made a footnote that I’m going to get attacked, specially from him!!!

Why oh why...festivus lockius.

I hardly post here. I was watching the 49rs game & was bored so decided to make a comment about the i7. I actually made a footnote that I’m going to get attacked, specially from him!!!
lol.

If you make the accusation, please provide proof. Show me one example of where I attacked you. One.

If you’re referring to the “no matter how wrong they are ;)” that emoticon is there for a reason, and it indicates sarcasm. It was a joke.

On the other hand, if you want an example of where you attacked me, look up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back