Best reactions to your Air

While driving to a wedding in VA, two young men in a work van chased me, waving their arms. Turns out they were huge fans and this was the first one they'd seen. One of the guys said, "I'm buying stock in Lucid!".
Yikes. The car and the stock are not equal.

I’m … not sure you made that better. Lol
There was no way to make it better….The first edit was “I love launch mode while I’m driving”. And my pants (and shirt @Babyrocko1908 )stay on! See…I’m definitely not making it better. Damn @hydbob for making it dirty to begin with 🤣 Slowly backing out of this thread now…I’ll just go read about what not to put in the trunk.

There was no way to make it better….The first edit was “I love launch mode while I’m driving”. And my pants (and shirt @Babyrocko1908 )stay on! See…I’m definitely not making it better. Damn @hydbob for making it dirty to begin with 🤣 Slowly backing out of this thread now…I’ll just go read about what not to put in the trunk.
Launch mode test would definitely make this easier...

Dang it! 😇😇😇

Driving home from grocery store today and had a guy pull up at a stoplight and anxiously wave and yell to get me to roll a window down and then say how awesome the car looked and ask some questions.

First time thats ever happened to me. Felt pretty cool.

Driving home from grocery store today and had a guy pull up at a stoplight and anxiously wave and yell to get me to roll a window down and then say how awesome the car looked and ask some questions.

First time thats ever happened to me. Felt pretty cool.
I'm surprised it took that long to happen! I drove next to a red one this morning for about six miles. Even as a one year owner now, I'm still sometimes surprised by how amazing this car looks on the road.

I'm surprised it took that long to happen! I drove next to a red one this morning for about six miles. Even as a one year owner now, I'm still sometimes surprised by how amazing this car looks on the road.
And don't forget, the original design was completed in 2016... not much, if any cars that still look good from that time(and by good i mean current)

What's everyone's percentage of charging in the wild experiences when they're accosted to be a product ambassador/evangelist? And same question, though for longer than 5 minutes? I'm 20% and 50%, respectively.

What's everyone's percentage of charging in the wild experiences when they're accosted to be a product ambassador/evangelist? And same question, though for longer than 5 minutes? I'm 20% and 50%, respectively.
I’ve gone to my local charger twice and both times there were other lucids hogging and idling at other stations, so I try not to look at other drivers in shame 🤣

Today, I got this “MS TSLA” license plate following me on freeway. I didn’t shake her off in rush hours. Took her picture in my driver rear view mirror.
06A37D4F-774B-4947-BFC0-834F660EE608.jpeg
F00D2862-FA0B-42E8-94CA-07DB7FC7C9DB.jpeg

Back