Bay Area Drive

dawktah LucidGT

Expert Member
Join
Sep 16, 2021
Vehicle(s)
AGT Waiter
Hello,

It is getting close to the day my family and I are going to be in the Bay area to pick up our car from the Millbrae location and then spend two nights at the Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay. Looking to see how many people are interested in a meet up and drive? Originally, I had wanted to drive up to Napa but given the 2 hour drive one way I am open to other ideas. We will be starting a road trip back to Indianapolis, buying wine and taking with really isn't an option with the additional weight. I didn't know if a drive and dinner at Sam's Chowder House is a start? Any other seafood restaurant recommendations? If a few Lucid Air show up we need space, LOL :D:cool:

As we get closer I'll start a PM conversation of the participants.

@Dortreo @borski @Dkars1 @hydbob

Paladin732

Expert Member
Join
Nov 21, 2021
Vehicle(s)
Taycan
DE Number
Sure, I’ll join depending on when it is.

(Chowder is more of a tourist thing ;-) )
(Also, most of us in the Bay Area have adamantly refused SF for any meetups. The latest one is happening in Woodside, near Alice’s diner)

dawktah LucidGT

Expert Member
Join
Sep 16, 2021
Vehicle(s)
AGT Waiter
Sure, I’ll join depending on when it is.

(Chowder is more of a tourist thing ;-) )
(Also, most of us in the Bay Area have adamantly refused SF for any meetups. The latest one is happening in Woodside, near Alice’s diner)

June 25th, I sent you a PM as well. I am OK with avoiding SF anything Route 1 would be cool!

borski

Expert Member
Join
Nov 19, 2021
Vehicle(s)
Air DE-P, Zenith Red, 21"
DE Number
If it happens to be in late July, I’m in! Otherwise I’m in Europe :)