Arizona

I thought a ding would've had paint loss during impact or whatever caused it.

Even my detailer had a very hard time matching paint for paint chips before ppf application. The 3 tone paint is a bit complex he said
Thankfully no chip. Here's picture of my old ding. If paint's involved might have to go to an approved body shop.
Snap 2017-01-10 at 13.16.40.png

I thought a ding would've had paint loss during impact or whatever caused it.

Even my detailer had a very hard time matching paint for paint chips before ppf application. The 3 tone paint is a bit complex he said
A door ding is line where a door applies pressure on the car and it bend it a little bit in. Very not noticeable from a far

Fun car show this morning in Anthem hanging out with Scottsdale Electric Vehicle Association members! Drive electric ⚡

IMG_0432.jpeg
IMG_0436.jpeg
IMG_0437.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0413.jpeg
    IMG_0413.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0414.jpeg
    IMG_0414.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0441.jpeg
    IMG_0441.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0439.jpeg
    IMG_0439.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0435.jpeg
    IMG_0435.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0434.jpeg
    IMG_0434.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0430.jpeg
    IMG_0430.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 62
It’s been cooler in the mornings like 80s definitely much cooler days. My range improved to 3.3 from 2.8 so like 17% improvement just due to cooler weather. Are you all seeing better range now?
IMG_0573.jpeg

It’s been cooler in the mornings like 80s definitely much cooler days. My range improved to 3.3 from 2.8 so like 17% improvement just due to cooler weather. Are you all seeing better range now?
View attachment 14738
I personally... Find it impossible to go below 80 in this car. It's just so stable and smooth and you barely hear anything that it's insufferably annoying to go slower lol.

Whereas in my ICE vehicles, at 70 mph, I'm hearing the engine, tons of road noise and higher rpm etc... Makes it seem like the car is working very hard or something and makes me ease off. And doesn't feel as planted.

How was the reception to the Lucid?
I think it went well our ev group has a lot of diverse EV vehicles. The Lucid always draws a crowd and for lot of folks it’s their first time seeing one up close from a owner.

Maybe I'll head downtown and meet more of the crew at National Drive Electric Week at the end of the month.
Speaking of which, we have 5 Lucid Airs and 6 owners joining NDEW in Phoenix, not counting the the Scottsdale Studio which will also join. There will be a Lucid Owners lunch afterward at noon, people are welcome to join for either one or both.

National Drive Electric Week - Phoenix

Day:Saturday, September 30, 2023
Time:8:00 am - 12:00 pm MST
5757 North Central Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85012

Link for more information and to register.

driveelectricweek.org

National Drive Electric Week • Phoenix Ride and Drive • Phoenix, AZ • Sep 30, 2023

National Drive Electric Week events feature plug-in electric vehicle owners sharing their experience with others interested in driving electric. #NDEW2023
driveelectricweek.org

Speaking of which, we have 5 Lucid Airs and 6 owners joining NDEW in Phoenix, not counting the the Scottsdale Studio which will also join. There will be a Lucid Owners lunch afterward at noon, people are welcome to join for either one or both.

National Drive Electric Week - Phoenix

Day:Saturday, September 30, 2023
Time:8:00 am - 12:00 pm MST
5757 North Central Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85012

Link for more information and to register.

driveelectricweek.org

National Drive Electric Week • Phoenix Ride and Drive • Phoenix, AZ • Sep 30, 2023

National Drive Electric Week events feature plug-in electric vehicle owners sharing their experience with others interested in driving electric. #NDEW2023
driveelectricweek.org
I have created a new thread for Phoenix NDEW and Lunch: https://lucidowners.com/threads/phoenix-sept-30-ndew-and-lucid-owners-lunch.6663/

Heading to Phoenix today for lunch. Yes, 125 mile each way. The George and Dragon Pub for authentic fish and chips. Should be there at 12:30 or so. Will try to park the Lucid prominently in front. Will miss the September 30th Lucid event. Will be in Italy collecting Amarone.

Any AZ folks interested in joining me for the drive to and Lucid meetup in Las Vegas on Oct 7?

Any AZ folks interested in joining me for the drive to and Lucid meetup in Las Vegas on Oct 7?

I have been watching that post and was thinking about it. Are you driving up on the 6th?

Just curious what are your tips to reach our local support team?
1) Call Support team?
2) Use the email for customer service

I wonder why when we call we have to leave a message, maybe I am just more of a want to have it now person.
Any tips that are helpful?

Just curious what are your tips to reach our local support team?
1) Call Support team?
2) Use the email for customer service

I wonder why when we call we have to leave a message, maybe I am just more of a want to have it now person.
Any tips that are helpful?
For service, I text with my service guys.

For CS, I text with CS.

I almost never call.

Back