Arizona

Scottsdale 350kW EVgo charger. Can somebody please charge at this charger and compare charging speed with the EA 350s?

Attachments

• IMG_2439.jpeg
    IMG_2439.jpeg
    444.8 KB · Views: 72
I just need Lucid jacket

Attachments

• IMG_7221.jpeg
    IMG_7221.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 64
Blacked out the roof

Attachments

• IMG_7250.jpeg
    IMG_7250.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_7247.jpeg
    IMG_7247.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 66
Who do you recommend for powder coating wheels and chrome delete?

What is the very best EA charger in the valley? Wanted to go check out the EA charger capability.

How does one do this? Is it 5% tint, or ?
It’s ppf to cover up the silver roof sidings. The glass itself is black not treated. I plan to do 35 on tinting whole roof but not done yet

What is the very best EA charger in the valley? Wanted to go check out the EA charger capability.
I can't say from personal experience but according to https://www.electrifyamerica.com/locate-charger/
The locations at Arizona Mills Mall (Tempe), Anthem, and Buckeye all have the hyper-fast 350kW chargers. Most other EA locations in the Valley, like my local one in Chandler, top out at 150kW, which gives me a max charge rate of about 11 miles/minute, but the rate for me tapers slowly past about 60% SoC.

Almost 1 year ago we took a Lucid off the usual pavement and today we celebrated our ownership at Lost Dutchman park!!
IMG_2032.jpeg

I can't say from personal experience but according to https://www.electrifyamerica.com/locate-charger/
The locations at Arizona Mills Mall (Tempe), Anthem, and Buckeye all have the hyper-fast 350kW chargers. Most other EA locations in the Valley, like my local one in Chandler, top out at 150kW, which gives me a max charge rate of about 11 miles/minute, but the rate for me tapers slowly past about 60% SoC.
I can let you know from personal experience, that Buckeye Walmart is unreliable (all chargers were down, except the 350kW, and that one charged like a 150kW. Parking is also difficult there as it's right off the entrance, which is a pain having to turn your car around.

The Arizona Mills Mall was a breeze to use and has 8 chargers. I charged at a 350 but my SOC was too high to see if charges at a high rate. I believe for me it was around 100kW at 60% SOC.

Quartzsite is the worst I've experienced (5-45kW bouncing continuously), and unfortunately, difficult to avoid for certain trips.

Quartzite EA chargers are the worst. I now avoid them if at all possible. Fortunately my GT can go Prescott, AZ to Redondo Beach, CA without the need for a charging stop. Usually I need a bio break and stop in Indio to charge while I take care of bio In the Walmart. Returning to Prescott is different. Due to hill climbs, need to charge to 90% in Indio to make it home With 12% SOC. Indio seems the busiest from 11:30 to 1:30. Best station is #2, second from the left. There are two 350kW stations.

Quartzite EA chargers are the worst. I now avoid them if at all possible. Fortunately my GT can go Prescott, AZ to Redondo Beach, CA without the need for a charging stop. Usually I need a bio break and stop in Indio to charge while I take care of bio In the Walmart. Returning to Prescott is different. Due to hill climbs, need to charge to 90% in Indio to make it home With 12% SOC. Indio seems the busiest from 11:30 to 1:30. Best station is #2, second from the left. There are two 350kW stations.
Is that all on 19inch wheels?

I just replaced the plaid with lucid and projects premium will rise 115$ to 1600$ for 2 cars model Y and Lucid. I think the Y is like : 700$ so my guess the Lucid is around 900$. Lucid was 1 year newer than Plaid 2022 vs 2021. But roughly 150$/mo. Progressive Platinum.
I just got my renewal notice from Progressive. Six month premium is up 52.5%, from $720 to $1,098, $1,000 deductibles, $0 glass. Premium on my wife's old BMW went up 50%. I had been with State Farm forever before switching to Progressive when I got my Lucid last December. Too lazy to shop around again now, but will likely take another look around at my end of year renewal.

I just got my renewal notice from Progressive. Six month premium is up 52.5%, from $720 to $1,098, $1,000 deductibles, $0 glass. Premium on my wife's old BMW went up 50%. I had been with State Farm forever before switching to Progressive when I got my Lucid last December. Too lazy to shop around again now, but will likely take another look around at my end of year renewal.
Sounds like Progressive gave you an artificially low quote to get you in the door and then slammed the door on you.

Oh god I hope they don’t do that to me. I am platinum are you also platinum ?

Oh god I hope they don’t do that to me. I am platinum are you also platinum ?
Indeed I am Platinum; seems to be the ol' bait and switch. They were so much cheaper than State Farm, it was a no brainer to move to them last December. Plus I like the ability to do everything online rather than having to phone or email an agent. I was expecting an increase but not 50+%. At first I thought the higher premium may be related to their loss experience on the Lucid, but it went up about the same percentage on my wife's 2013 BMW.

For my Arizona and hot lucid climate owners, what tint set up do you use? Is it helping in our 100 degree heat. I want to tint the whole car roof both roofs and sides and winshield. Originally I was gonna do 35s all around and 70 on windshield. Would you go darker??

Back