What's new

Arizona

Steveinarizona

Expert Member
Cars
Reserved Pure
Hmm, didn't realize that they could arrest you (though a misdemeanor) for going 20 miles over the speed limit.

I'm pretty sure that he wasn't driving a Lucid, but I'm also pretty sure that I have come close to 126 while driving the Lucid. I guess I may have to rethink things a little bit.

Yes, in Arizona. Cops who pull you over for speeding will often use that as a tool to get you to agree to the ticket ("I scanned you going more htan 20 miles over the speed limit; that is criminal but you seem like a nice guy so I will write it up as a civil ticket")!

Scott in AZ

Cars
Waiting
The first 150 miles have been fantastic and exceeded my expectations. Little bit of learning curve to find out how to do everything but customer service has been great to answer questions. Taking it in for tint and ppf today and going to miss having it a few days.
Bit of a learning curve? Got mine 8/3 (White, Mojave, 21") still finding out some things. Read somewhere on the forum about some AZ folks having trouble cooling the car enough, but I don't see any problem.
Scott in Mesa