Arizona

Two guests per month. If there is enough interest on the part of AZ-based Air owners, I might be able to persuade management to host a Lucid owners day.
Omg I would drive out for that!

My wife and I are members of Apex Motor Club, a new race track in Maricopa, AZ, about 30 minutes south of Phoenix: https://apexmotorclub.com/. You are welcome to track your car there as our guest.
To agree with others, I'd love to take you up on the offer. The place looks awesome!

So which of us Air owners will be the first to be too macho and crash our cars?

Two guests per month. If there is enough interest on the part of AZ-based Air owners, I might be able to persuade management to host a Lucid owners day.
Paging @Firstto520 , Lucid hosted gathering for owners on the racetrack. Sounds like a good idea!

Hmm, didn't realize that they could arrest you (though a misdemeanor) for going 20 miles over the speed limit.

I'm pretty sure that he wasn't driving a Lucid, but I'm also pretty sure that I have come close to 126 while driving the Lucid. I guess I may have to rethink things a little bit.

Yes, in Arizona. Cops who pull you over for speeding will often use that as a tool to get you to agree to the ticket ("I scanned you going more htan 20 miles over the speed limit; that is criminal but you seem like a nice guy so I will write it up as a civil ticket")!

The first 150 miles have been fantastic and exceeded my expectations. Little bit of learning curve to find out how to do everything but customer service has been great to answer questions. Taking it in for tint and ppf today and going to miss having it a few days.
Bit of a learning curve? Got mine 8/3 (White, Mojave, 21") still finding out some things. Read somewhere on the forum about some AZ folks having trouble cooling the car enough, but I don't see any problem.
Scott in Mesa

The first 150 miles have been fantastic and exceeded my expectations. Little bit of learning curve to find out how to do everything but customer service has been great to answer questions. Taking it in for tint and ppf today and going to miss having it a few days.
Where are you taking it for tint and ppf? How much did they quote you?

We should get a group of Arizona owners together for lunch sometime.
Scott

Where are you taking it for tint and ppf? How much did they quote you?
I took it to https://ogmotorwerks.com. They are having a 10% sale this month and their customer service has been great so far.

1660002628777.png

The price quoted for Pwmac is a good one.
Saw another Lucid today on Via Linda near the HS. Black, I think, with temporary tag.
Interesting that I've seen 2 Lucid in the last 2 weeks but have yet to see any of the competitors, such as EQS, etc.

Saw another Lucid today on Via Linda near the HS. Black, I think, with temporary tag.
Interesting that I've seen 2 Lucid in the last 2 weeks but have yet to see any of the competitors, such as EQS, etc.
I wasn't planning on doing a full body ppf and was just going to do a ceramic but for the price I thought it was a good deal. Here are the all the prices they quoted.

We are currently running a special throughout the month of August for 10% off all services.
The XPEL Prime XR Plus ceramic window tint is $585 ($650 regular price).
A layer of ceramic coating on the paint/ppf is $495 ($550 regular price). We do recommend doing a single stage paint correction prior to the ceramic coating to ensure that the paint is free from any light scratches and swirls, however this is not required. If you are interested in doing the paint correction and ceramic coating, we have a package deal for $720 ($800 regular price).
Our full front paint protection package is $1,755 ($1,950 regular price) and includes the full hood, fenders, bumper, mirrors, and headlights.
A full body paint protection package is $5,850 ($6,500 regular price). We also include a complimentary layer of ceramic coating with the full body paint protection package.
If you are wanting to do the full front paint protection package + ceramic coating, we have a package that includes the single stage paint correction, full front paint protection package, and a layer of ceramic coating for $2,205 ($2,450 regular price).

I have seen several EQSs around Fashion Square but they could be demos as the Mercedes dealership is across the street.

Back