Arizona

Yes. The more we have attending the more info we can share and ask questions. Keep me informed and I will try to me sure we have room. June 25th at Butterfields 7388 E Shea In Scottsdale at 8:00AM.
This sounds good, I am planning on it. We also have a telegram group message if anyone is interested in joining. Telegram. You can use the following link to join:

https://t.me/+jwnICTLR0bpiYWRh

If you are not familiar with Telegram it is a instant messaging app that is focused on user privacy and syncs across multiple devices.

Yes. The more we have attending the more info we can share and ask questions. Keep me informed and I will try to me sure we have room. June 25th at Butterfields 7388 E Shea In Scottsdale at 8:00AM.
I can probably make that.

I’m up for Saturday June 25th. I live in Mesa but a more central location would be Scottsdale. I’m up for suggestions but how about

BUTTERFIELD'S PANCAKE HOUSE​

7388 E. Shea Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Cross streets are Scottsdale and Shea. 8:00 AM
Thoughts?
Hi there- I'm sorry I will miss the breakfast as I will be away on the 25th. 😥

I’m up for Saturday June 25th. I live in Mesa but a more central location would be Scottsdale. I’m up for suggestions but how about

BUTTERFIELD'S PANCAKE HOUSE​

7388 E. Shea Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Cross streets are Scottsdale and Shea. 8:00 AM
Thoughts?
No car yet but I would still like to come hangout.

No car yet but I would still like to come hangout.
I live in Mesa also Val Vista and McKellips area. No car yet either but looking forward to talking with several that do.
See you on the 25th.

Just talked to my DA today. He actually picked up the phone when I called (2nd time he did that). I ordered my Gray Tahoe 21" on April 11 and changed it to Zenith Red on May 15. He initially indicated a late July early Aug delivery but now has mentioned it to be more like September. It's not in production yet and said once production starts a VIN will be assigned and then 6-8 weeks before delivery. It will happen.

Just talked to my DA today. He actually picked up the phone when I called (2nd time he did that). I ordered my Gray Tahoe 21" on April 11 and changed it to Zenith Red on May 15. He initially indicated a late July early Aug delivery but now has mentioned it to be more like September. It's not in production yet and said once production starts a VIN will be assigned and then 6-8 weeks before delivery. It will happen.
I ordered on 4/19 and was originally given that timeframe too. It seems like vin assignments have grinded to a halt with deliveries this past month so we'll probably need to keep adding time to our delivery estimates until they start pumping them out again. I keep checking to see if others are getting vins. Maybe the annual meeting will offer some insights on production targets.

How are the glass roofs doin? It’s going to hit 111 tomorrow.

Godspeed

Attachments

• AA79CDBF-428D-4456-915C-BD508AEB42D6.jpeg
    AA79CDBF-428D-4456-915C-BD508AEB42D6.jpeg
    332.8 KB · Views: 62
Missed the last meet up but should be able to make this one.

Hey Arizona people, thinking about ordering a Grand Touring, what do you think of the glass roof? I am still on the fence trying to convince myself it will be okay but besides the heat I am afraid it will get chipped, got about 3 chips in my current model S which I haven't changed winsheld since 2019.

Any t

Feel free to tag me when its June 21 so you can report back update in that 118 :) just very curious.
I've not noticed the heat being any worse than my other car without the glass roof.

I've run into a new issue late last week, all of a sudden my car alarm was going off and I would get the "shock and tilt" or "being towed" notice. It's been happening late in the day when the car sits in my work parking lot all day (no covered parking). It seems like the car is starting the fan to cool itself down due to the high temperature and that sets of the alarm.

I talked with customer service this morning and he confirmed that it is a heat issue and it's a known issue they are working on. He did tell me how to change the settings on the car so at least the alarm doesn't go off anymore.

I do notice that with the fan running while it's just sitting there that it leaks range but that's not surprising and may just be one of those issues we'll need to deal with during the hot summer days.

Just curious if anyone else is having the same issue.

I've run into a new issue late last week, all of a sudden my car alarm was going off and I would get the "shock and tilt" or "being towed" notice. It's been happening late in the day when the car sits in my work parking lot all day (no covered parking). It seems like the car is starting the fan to cool itself down due to the high temperature and that sets of the alarm.

I talked with customer service this morning and he confirmed that it is a heat issue and it's a known issue they are working on. He did tell me how to change the settings on the car so at least the alarm doesn't go off anymore.

I do notice that with the fan running while it's just sitting there that it leaks range but that's not surprising and may just be one of those issues we'll need to deal with during the hot summer days.

Just curious if anyone else is having the same issue.
Yes I have been have the false shock and tilt alarms also. There is a thread dedicated to it https://lucidowners.com/threads/shock-and-tilt-false-alarms.1204/.

I dropped my car off at Scottsdale today and they will have it all week to work on this issue and a few others. The good news is that engineering had already given the local service team a series tests to perform and since I was getting alerts on my phone they are working on it right now. Because many people are seeing the issue, it has become a high priority for Lucid. There is an engineering team dedicated to working on it this weekend and next week.

I just discovered this thread. Didn't realize there was a local community one.

I live near Kierland. Need to spend some time going through this thread as there are a lot of us in Arizona and a lot in this general area of north Scottsdale/Paradise Valley.

Back