Apple Watch App

HowardEM

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid air gt
Good news! The latest 2.1.50 update fixed the Apple Watch App. Im sure there are other non documented fixes. What have others found?

Good news! The latest 2.1.50 update fixed the Apple Watch App. Im sure there are other non documented fixes. What have others found?
It wasn't 2.1.50 that fixed the watch app. It was a change on the backend somewhere.

It wasn't 2.1.50 that fixed the watch app. It was a change on the backend somewhere.
Fair point - but it appeared to me to coincide with the update (a development sprint probably)- so whatever happened - Im happy its fixed :)

Must be nice. Mine used to work fine, but doesn't now. I'm up to date in the car (2.1.52), phone, and watch (Apple Watch 9). Works fine on my iPhone 14. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, phone and watch off and back on. The app shows up on the watch, but won't open. The little circle just goes around and around and around.....and around.

Must be nice. Mine used to work fine, but doesn't now. I'm up to date in the car (2.1.52), phone, and watch (Apple Watch 9). Works fine on my iPhone 14. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, phone and watch off and back on. The app shows up on the watch, but won't open. The little circle just goes around and around and around.....and around.
Yes, it's broken.

Back