BUG Apple Watch app broken

My watch app no longer works either. "Unable to retrieve vehicle's data".
My Apple Watch app no longer works. I've tried deleting and reinstalling it, but without success. The initial message appears as you reported. When I hit close, it just keeps spinning. I'm running iOS 17.3.

Attachments

• incoming-FC1AF304-C8B9-4B02-AB4C-6E175607F5BC.PNG
    incoming-FC1AF304-C8B9-4B02-AB4C-6E175607F5BC.PNG
    74 KB · Views: 35
  • incoming-87D2FCEE-7A8F-406E-A323-B26BF0F6BFF3.PNG
    incoming-87D2FCEE-7A8F-406E-A323-B26BF0F6BFF3.PNG
    12.6 KB · Views: 33
My Apple Watch app no longer works. I've tried deleting and reinstalling it, but without success. The initial message appears as you reported. When I hit close, it just keeps spinning. I'm running iOS 17.3.
Yeah. It’s been busted for a while now. Not sure when the fix is coming. Was hoping this week. But now it looks like after the New Year is more likely.

This is the exact issue I'm having as well. Hopefully it's fixed soon.

It's been broken for a while now. With the holidays I can see why there hasn't been an update. But it's January now. So let's get this fixed, Lucid.

And throw in the disappearing widget fix while you're are it.

I suppose I can understand why it's not much of a priority, but in my case having the watch app. broken requires me to carry my phone or fob with me when I run. Since I usually go fob-less, and it's a pain to carry a phone, it's kind of a big deal to me.

I suppose I can understand why it's not much of a priority, but in my case having the watch app. broken requires me to carry my phone or fob with me when I run. Since I usually go fob-less, and it's a pain to carry a phone, it's kind of a big deal to me.
Oh, I totally agree. It's pretty unacceptable to have the entire watch app not functioning at all for more than four weeks. Holiday or no. Really hoping for an update today or early next week.

Oh, I totally agree. It's pretty unacceptable to have the entire watch app not functioning at all for more than four weeks. Holiday or no. Really hoping for an update today or early next week.
As "unacceptable" things go, it's not too catastrophic ;) Haven't seen this working at all on my Android watch, ever.

As "unacceptable" things go, it's not too catastrophic ;) Haven't seen this working at all on my Android watch, ever.
These Apple people...

I got some notifications about charging for a couple days, then none.

When I go out for a run without my phone, I still find myself needing to carry the key fob along due to the app's unreliability. Given the widespread use of Apple Watches among members of Lucid's software and engineering teams, one would expect a more seamless experience. Hopefully the bugs and/or backend issues affecting the app's performance can be addressed in future updates to improve reliability and enhance the overall user experience.

I just opened the app on a whim and it worked for me today! was able to unlock, open frunk/trunk (no close though?) and open / close charge port. overall, its better than it not loading or asking me to login into the app (though i'm logged in!)

Last edited:
Back