Anyone from DMV area had their entire Lucid PPF applied ?

Oat

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Hi! Look for anyone from DC, MD or VA that had their entire Lucid PPF applied. Wanted to compare the result of the PPF. I had mine done last week and there were a few things I wasn’t particularly happy with and wanted to compare the results and take it to my detailer to fix.
Thanks in advance!

Oat, I had from the mirrors forward done on mine if that helps. I’m in the Frederick Md area.

Hi! Look for anyone from DC, MD or VA that had their entire Lucid PPF applied. Wanted to compare the result of the PPF. I had mine done last week and there were a few things I wasn’t particularly happy with and wanted to compare the results and take it to my detailer to fix.
Thanks in advance!
If you have some pictures, I can give you some insight

If you have some pictures, I can give you some insight
I uploaded the pictures in this thread:

I uploaded the pictures in this thread:
yup just saw it

Oat, I had from the mirrors forward done on mine if that helps. I’m in the Frederick Md area.
Where did you get it done. I am also looking to get it done. I live in Leesburg

American Shine Detailing in Sterling, Va
Professional operation, I’m happy with the results.

Oat, who did yours?

Thanks in advance!

Oat, who did yours?

I had mine full PPF, full ceramic. Gorgeous, no complaints. I live in the Tidewater area of VA, not quite DMV.

Back