Anybody had problems with "Brake light malfunction"?

danskvip

Reaction score
Cars
2024 Lucid Air Touring
I have have my Lucid Touring for a month and have less than 1000 miles on the car. LOVE the car BUT I keep having issues with "brake light malfunction". Took it in to the Miami Lucid service and the car was there for 1 week. Turned out that apparently water comes in by the rear tires in through the cooling vents for the computers and they had to put in and exchange several computer components. Got the car back a week ago and now I just got the same warning. I do take the car to my local carwash ( drive thru) but I certainly hope I don't have to give up going there. It just can't be right that a $100.000 cant handle a car wash????!!!!
Anybody else have had this problem?

I just took delivery of a used 2023 AGT. As transport backed it off the trailer I see my right back tail light is out and I see I have the brake light malfunction....not a good start. Have to send it in 400 miles away before I get to drive it. I'll update a post when I get the car back, getting picked up some time next week.

I have have my Lucid Touring for a month and have less than 1000 miles on the car. LOVE the car BUT I keep having issues with "brake light malfunction". Took it in to the Miami Lucid service and the car was there for 1 week. Turned out that apparently water comes in by the rear tires in through the cooling vents for the computers and they had to put in and exchange several computer components. Got the car back a week ago and now I just got the same warning. I do take the car to my local carwash ( drive thru) but I certainly hope I don't have to give up going there. It just can't be right that a $100.000 cant handle a car wash????!!!!
Anybody else have had this problem?
Hello Dan! I just reached the 1k miles mark and got a Drive System Fault, Vehicle Hold Fault as well as a Brake System Fault. I am also in Miami and I am waiting for a tow truck as I am writing this message. Did you have your issues resolved and most importantly, did you have a great experience at the Miami Center and they provided you with a Loaner while your vehicle was serviced? Thanks for the feedback.

Attachments

• IMG_5096.webp
    IMG_5096.webp
    267.1 KB · Views: 4,617
  • IMG_5095.webp
    IMG_5095.webp
    400.3 KB · Views: 18
Back