Any Utah Owners?

Just seeing this now, me and @Maddraven are in Utah

By any chance, @Mufasta, are you the Black GT I saw a few months ago?
(On closer inspection, that's probably a Dream version cause of the wheels)

got my GT a month ago. Unfortunately still has less than 500 miles on the odometer. Looking to double that number this weekend (and also test out launch feature).

Attachments

• 8E4B5A8C-48F9-4EFB-B0A6-0ABE390F9B5A.jpeg
    8E4B5A8C-48F9-4EFB-B0A6-0ABE390F9B5A.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 116
got my GT a month ago. Unfortunately still has less than 500 miles on the odometer. Looking to double that number this weekend (and also test out launch feature).
Beautiful black, that's a nice picture, I'm in the Valley, not at the heart of SLC

Just seeing this now, me and @Maddraven are in Utah

By any chance, @Mufasta, are you the Black GT I saw a few months ago?
(On closer inspection, that's probably a Dream version cause of the wheels)

I have a zenith red GT with a black top

It is a beautiful color. It looks black at night with the blacked out chrome and tinted windows. It's a very rich color. I had the car covered in gloss ppf film. I use a ceramic detail spray to touch it up. It doesn't show dirt too bad. Congrats on the touring. They are beautiful cars. I really enjoy mine. Where are you located?

It is a beautiful color. It looks black at night with the blacked out chrome and tinted windows. It's a very rich color. I had the car covered in gloss ppf film. I use a ceramic detail spray to touch it up. It doesn't show dirt too bad. Congrats on the touring. They are beautiful cars. I really enjoy mine. Where are you located?
I'm in Murray, what about you?

I am in Highland. It sounds like we are a pretty select group in Utah

I am in Highland. It sounds like we are a pretty select group in Utah
30 minute drive, we could definitely meet around big cottonwood or around Draper (which would be somewhere near the middle)

There's only 2 more of us in Utah

@Mufasta
@Maddraven
@Core
Found a shop in Salt Lake City that has done 1 touring before, and I'm pretty positive it's not anyone on this forum.

But the dudes prices are outrageous, $9.8k
The other shops I found were full body PPF wrap for $7k

@Mufasta
@Maddraven
@Core
Found a shop in Salt Lake City that has done 1 touring before, and I'm pretty positive it's not anyone on this forum.

But the dudes prices are outrageous, $9.8k
The other shops I found were full body PPF wrap for $7k

That's a bummer, but thanks for the heads up! Since I picked the stealth look I may not be getting my car until many months after you, so I'm not sure how that would affect any deals you might negotiate.

That's a bummer, but thanks for the heads up! Since I picked the stealth look I may not be getting my car until many months after you, so I'm not sure how that would affect any deals you might negotiate.
Sorry I meant AGT in my previous post.

But yeah, I hope you'll get it by Q1 or something. And with winter around the corner, I wonder if we'll be able to do any meet ups before Spring time

I was told today that there's way more owners in Utah than we thought.
About 30-40 in Sandy Utah,
4 in West Valley, 5 in SLC
2 in American Fork, etc...

Back