Any roadmap for Dream Drive Pro features?

DeaneG

Verified Owner
Cars
Air GT, XC40 P8 EV
Referral Code
3OKY7YGA
Has anyone heard of a public development roadmap for Lucid's Dreamdrive Pro software? Will it be released in stages, or is the development plan all-or-nothing like Tesla's endless "Full Self Driving" project?

Here you go...

giphy.gif

They are actively selling it but have not said, let alone demonstrated, what it can do above and beyond the usual features on modern cars.

It works in AZ around Casa Grande is all I can say

I'd be happy to be a beta tester. After four years with a Tesla it'd be a cakewalk. Did I mention I'm an engineer with decades of product development experience, and degrees from famous places? Please just send the car.

It’s as if the higher ups at Lucid did not know cars now use software……
I think finding good programmers that have experience in autos and are willing to move to AZ could be very difficult.
Fortunately, most of Dream Drive is Nvidia

I think finding good programmers that have experience in autos and are willing to move to AZ could be very difficult.
Fortunately, most of Dream Drive is Nvidia
I believe the software team is in the Bay Area, no?

I am sure glad that the LUCID USER EXPERIENCE AND NAVIGATION is included for free😳👀

...Fortunately, most of Dream Drive is Nvidia
I read it as the hardware is Nvidia's Hyperion platform, but Dream Drive software is Lucid's - not just a matter of connecting the car to some existing ADAS software that's already had years of real and simulated road testing.

Back