Another simple subwoofer install with pics

How about a dab of solder for those wires? I'd be afraid that the alligator clips would vibrate off.
I have some basic alligator clips on mine and they haven't moved one bit in 2 months + of having them on. I will think about solder as well though if I get one indication of a loss of signal back there
 
I have some basic alligator clips on mine and they haven't moved one bit in 2 months + of having them on. I will think about solder as well though if I get one indication of a loss of signal back there
Do you drive like Ms. Daisy? Or do you use the car as designed? Albeit with a better sub?
 
I never have had an issue with the clips. I drive "spiritedly" and drift.
 
I am planning on doing a similar install with Kicker 51HS10, how did you all ground the woofer?
 
I have a Rockford Fosgate P300-12T. It fit perfectly in the trunk lower opening. Will connecting it to the 12V accessory location work? Is the 12V wires big enough guage for 300 watts and a proper ground?
 

Attachments

  • 20261008_150323.webp
    20261008_150323.webp
    386.4 KB · Views: 6
I have a Rockford Fosgate P300-12T. It fit perfectly in the trunk lower opening. Will connecting it to the 12V accessory location work? Is the 12V wires big enough guage for 300 watts and a proper ground?
Just fyi for those who might not be familiar, the Air’s 12v batteries are about the size of a garden tractor battery. Think small like a tissue box not what you may have been expecting from gas cars.
 
I have a Rockford Fosgate P300-12T. It fit perfectly in the trunk lower opening. Will connecting it to the 12V accessory location work? Is the 12V wires big enough guage for 300 watts and a proper ground?
I would run 8 gauge to the battery which is just to the right of that picture
 
Back
Top