Verified Owner
Cars
AGT, 1970 MB 280SL
Screenshot_20220926-155117.png

Same update went out to iOS as well

1664222943747.png

Still waiting for the iphone app update

Still waiting for the iphone app update
Ver. 1.22.0 is available as of 4 hours ago (according to Apple App Store). However, I did not receive any notice (maybe a default setting issue?). In any event, went to Apple App Store when I saw RichMalden’s post re: Android update. App store had an “Update” button at the Lucid Motors app listing.

Curious: under “What’s New” in the App Store description, it says “Drivers with Performance or Range models can now see a P or R badge, respectively under the image of their vehicle in the Account Info screen”
As of this writing, I see no such badge on my updated app.

Ver. 1.22.0 is available as of 4 hours ago (according to Apple App Store). However, I did not receive any notice (maybe a default setting issue?). In any event, went to Apple App Store when I saw RichMalden’s post re: Android update. App store had an “Update” button at the Lucid Motors app listing.

Curious: under “What’s New” in the App Store description, it says “Drivers with Performance or Range models can now see a P or R badge, respectively under the image of their vehicle in the Account Info screen”
As of this writing, I see no such badge on my updated app.
Hamburger button at the top left -> click on your name

Hamburger button at the top left -> click on your name
Right. Normally I wouldn’t know where that is. But, in this instance, I did locate it on my own. However, once on the Account Info Screen, there is no new “…R badge”…just:

account photo,
my name,
my email,
“sign out” button,
image of car,
car name,
“Air Grand Touring”, and
VIN

Anyone seeing this new ”P or R badge”…not that it is a big deal at all, was just curious that this quite minor new feature, featured as a key update, does not appear to exist!

Right. Normally I wouldn’t know where that is. But, in this instance, I did locate it on my own. However, once on the Account Info Screen, there is no new “…R badge”…just:

account photo,
my name,
my email,
“sign out” button,
image of car,
car name,
“Air Grand Touring”, and
VIN

Anyone seeing this new ”P or R badge”…not that it is a big deal at all, was just curious that this quite minor new feature, featured as a key update, does not appear to exist!
Ah, I suspect it’s limited to DE which came in those two trims; here’s a (redacted) screenshot of mine. I suspect the GT-P will have the P badge.

Also, it’s not a key update haha - it was a super minor bug that I reported and got fixed in like a couple days. Fast turnaround! :p

Attachments

• 52FD8995-A0F8-42C7-AFC5-B9A6A4A19573.jpeg
    52FD8995-A0F8-42C7-AFC5-B9A6A4A19573.jpeg
    504.3 KB · Views: 69
Thanks for providing the pic. Definitely does not appear on my budget-buy GT R.
You Dream(ers) get all the perks!
;)

Back