ALL TEXAS OWNERS (or future owners) please post on this thread

Missed the opening, but still made it here in Plano studio. It’s a very simple modern space.

B675E1AE-7A8F-45B2-A546-665FD4C30220.jpeg
CD49F6A9-9CFD-48A0-9573-9A317B7C29EF.jpeg
43F0B863-5392-4224-A8FD-51C7D74B3560.jpeg

Great photos. Interesting to see it without the crowds. Now if I can only get a VIN assigned to my car! I'm crossing fingers for delivery this year. I suppose the studio doesn't really have any info correct? That would be only with the delivery advisor?

Great photos. Interesting to see it without the crowds. Now if I can only get a VIN assigned to my car! I'm crossing fingers for delivery this year. I suppose the studio doesn't really have any info correct? That would be only with the delivery advisor?
Studio doesn’t have order status info, they only there to reveal brand and general Q&As. You can show them your order design number and try on that virtual machine.

Just got car back from detailer yesterday. Really pleased to (i) finally drive the car, and (ii) am extremely happy with how their work came out. Powder coated rims, tint throughout, blacked out roof trim, rear mirrors as well as base trim. PPF and ceramic coated as well including interior. Sheer joy driving it around yesterday. Best to all!
2DE9EF75-9E0A-46D4-8989-5FC6B4B07C35.jpeg
37ADE062-7C99-4F08-ACE4-D172B2F43FE1.jpeg

Just got car back from detailer yesterday. Really pleased to (i) finally drive the car, and (ii) am extremely happy with how their work came out. Powder coated rims, tint throughout, blacked out roof trim, rear mirrors as well as base trim. PPF and ceramic coated as well including interior. Sheer joy driving it around yesterday. Best to all!View attachment 7152View attachment 7153
Looks awesome! Do you mind sharing who did your work? Interesting you went with powder coating the rims versus other options during the wrapping. Great blackout look!

Looks awesome! Do you mind sharing who did your work? Interesting you went with powder coating the rims versus other options during the wrapping. Great blackout look!
Went with Austin Auto Finishes (formerly Austin Detailing). They do a lot of Teslas (including one for a friend of mine that recommended them) and were very eager to do a Lucid. Highly recommend.

Missed the opening, but still made it here in Plano studio. It’s a very simple modern space.

View attachment 7114View attachment 7116View attachment 7115
While we stopped by the new Plano studio on opening day for our test drive, they mentioned they had a handful of GTs in the parking garage behind the studio on chargers. Wondering if those chargers would be available to Lucid owners wanting to spend time in the Legacy West area...

While we stopped by the new Plano studio on opening day for our test drive, they mentioned they had a handful of GTs in the parking garage behind the studio on chargers. Wondering if those chargers would be available to Lucid owners wanting to spend time in the Legacy West area...
I didn’t know they have chargers on site. I saw Tesla has bunch of them in garage behind their studio. It will be nice to shoot 2 birds in 1 stone whenever in Legacy West Center.

If it's like Scottsdale then yes 😁

I have a question for our TX owners regarding final payment... Essentially when and how did you pay? I'm assuming TX deliveries are going through Houston for the final make-ready. Owners can most likely do their final inspection and acceptance at the Houston SC or can now have it transported to the Plano Studio for final inspection and acceptance. Does the final delivery location impact the payment process? Got a call from my DA saying I should be getting my VIN for my Black / Tahoe Touring nlt 12/16, which doesn't bode well for an EOY delivery. I would be willing to pick it up in Houston if it makes it there by the EOY, but more likely will have it delivered to Plano in January. I'm sure my DA (when he gets back from medical LOA) will be working the payment discussion with me, but I was curious as to how this has worked for TX deliveries... Thanks.

I have a question for our TX owners regarding final payment... Essentially when and how did you pay? I'm assuming TX deliveries are going through Houston for the final make-ready. Owners can most likely do their final inspection and acceptance at the Houston SC or can now have it transported to the Plano Studio for final inspection and acceptance. Does the final delivery location impact the payment process? Got a call from my DA saying I should be getting my VIN for my Black / Tahoe Touring nlt 12/16, which doesn't bode well for an EOY delivery. I would be willing to pick it up in Houston if it makes it there by the EOY, but more likely will have it delivered to Plano in January. I'm sure my DA (when he gets back from medical LOA) will be working the payment discussion with me, but I was curious as to how this has worked for TX deliveries... Thanks.
Yes, all deliveries come thru Houston, which is where the final PDI is performed. I didn't arrange final payment until my delivery date was firmly set (also was a recommendation from my DA). You'll get an email and your DA should also let you know that you're ready for payment. You can either wire funds or do ACH, whichever you prefer. Here's to hoping you get by EOY!

I was told by my DA that pick up in Plano is still in the works but could be set up by end of year as it’s a new studio. You can pick up directly in Houston. I met the Houston service center delivery supervisor at the Plano opening. She manages all deliveries that go through Houston. She told me that if I wanted to pick it up in Houston that they would fly me down for pick up. YMMV.

I’m going to have it brought to my house as I am going to do PPL etc so don’t want to risk paint damage driving it from Houston. I also do not have a VIN so I might not receive my vehicle till January.

I was told by my DA that pick up in Plano is still in the works but could be set up by end of year as it’s a new studio. You can pick up directly in Houston. I met the Houston service center delivery supervisor at the Plano opening. She manages all deliveries that go through Houston. She told me that if I wanted to pick it up in Houston that they would fly me down for pick up. YMMV.

I’m going to have it brought to my house as I am going to do PPL etc so don’t want to risk paint damage driving it from Houston. I also do not have a VIN so I might not receive my vehicle till January.
Thanks for the feedback. Can you share the name / contact info for the Houston SC delivery Supervisor? Sounds like a good contact to have handy...

Maybe down the road we all can have a meet up for convoy ride somewhere in between us, says like College Station?

659A95D1-5B05-470C-B5F7-3CC187DB23FC.jpeg

Hi everyone! Anxious future owner here from Rosenberg Texas. Finalized my Air Touring order yesterday and super excited! I went with the QC, glass canopy, 19"inch wheel + Dream Drive Pro and Surreal Sound Pro.
Saw your post in the Touring Tracker and would like to get you added. Do you mind sharing your reservation date? Thanks!

Saw your post in the Touring Tracker and would like to get you added. Do you mind sharing your reservation date? Thanks!

Lucid Air Touring​

Finalized: November 18, 2022
Quantum Grey, Tahoe Interior, 19” Aero Range Wheels, Glass Canopy Roof and AWD Drivetrain

Lucid Air Touring​

Finalized: November 18, 2022
Quantum Grey, Tahoe Interior, 19” Aero Range Wheels, Glass Canopy Roof and AWD Drivetrain
Yup, got that. Asking for Reservation Date.

Thanks.

Back