ALL TEXAS OWNERS (or future owners) please post on this thread

Never been to this event. Will there be test drive? Not as I needed, I will be coming with Air.
I think so. Lucid brought a good amount of vehicles so I assume they are for test drives. The event makes you sign a waiver at the door for test drive purposes.

I did not have it on my previous car and as said here many times was never stopped, but had Houston Install it for me and I don’t think it takes anything away from the car including aerodynamics.
Maybe I should install mine, to show off my vanity plate. 😂

W T F …….

67727182-DFE0-49ED-BFD6-91B85F42FCD9.jpeg

Well it looks like I'll be joining the owners club! I placed my order for my Touring. I'm kind of excited! Not sure when I will get it though as I opted for Mojave interior. If they get around to opening Plano I'll look at the other interior colors and maybe pivot. I don't have time this year to travel to another location unfortunately.

They are packed again today. Showed up too late for a test drive but taking delivery tomorrow, so am okay with it!
Good news on your pending delivery! Congrats! For those of us still waiting for our TX delivery, please let us know how the delivery process goes and how you feel about the quality level of the car... Thanks!

Good news on your pending delivery! Congrats! For those of us still waiting for our TX delivery, please let us know how the delivery process goes and how you feel about the quality level of the car... Thanks!
Will do. They're bringing over from Houston to ATX today straight to the detailer. So will also have a professional set of eyes on panel gaps, trim, etc.

Well it looks like I'll be joining the owners club! I placed my order for my Touring. I'm kind of excited! Not sure when I will get it though as I opted for Mojave interior. If they get around to opening Plano I'll look at the other interior colors and maybe pivot. I don't have time this year to travel to another location unfortunately.
I believe Plano is now 2023 would be 4 miles or less from my house. That space would only be a showroom because not enough space to put a service center in the middle of a shopping center.
I have not gone to check it out but I believe it will be where Tesla had their showroom. It could only accommodate 2 Cars in that room.

Ok now I need to go drive out there 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I believe Plano is now 2023 would be 4 miles or less from my house. That space would only be a showroom because not enough space to put a service center in the middle of a shopping center.
I have not gone to check it out but I believe it will be where Tesla had their showroom. It could only accommodate 2 Cars in that room.

Ok now I need to go drive out there 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
I'm in the Plano area as well and was consider4ing have Lucid bring my AT up from the Houston SC to the Plano studio for final delivery and acceptance. I'm thinking having delivery at a Studio location is possible, but that obviously depends on having a near-by Studio. I'm curious, what is your source for the Plano Studio now slipping to 2023?

I'm in the Plano area as well and was consider4ing have Lucid bring my AT up from the Houston SC to the Plano studio for final delivery and acceptance. I'm thinking having delivery at a Studio location is possible, but that obviously depends on having a near-by Studio. I'm curious, what is your source for the Plano Studio now slipping to 2023?
Was able to finally make contact with my DA and he indicated having the delivery done at the Plano Studio would be feasible, but he didn't have any insight into when the Plano Studio might open. Sounding like my car might be ready before the Studio! Now evaluating delivery options in hopes of quickly getting a PPF installed...

It may have been the Service rep. Their website still says Fall 2022.

It may have been the Service rep. Their website still says Fall 2022.
This give me another reason to stop by Dallas sometimes.

Glad Plano will finally be open! Its been a long time coming.

Back