Alexa is no longer speaking to me…is it something I said?

LucidMike

Cars
Zenith Red Touring
After returning from a three week vacation, I discovered that Alexa was responding to voice commands but could not talk. I did a logo reboot (twice) and then removed and reinstalled Alexa…no change. Is there anything else I can try short of a factory reset or do I need to contact Lucid?

After returning from a three week vacation, I discovered that Alexa was responding to voice commands but could not talk. I did a logo reboot (twice) and then removed and reinstalled Alexa…no change. Is there anything else I can try short of a factory reset or do I need to contact Lucid?
I think you need to apologize to Alexa (for leaving her for three weeks and also for misnaming her). 🤣

Check settings to make sure handsfree mode is on, and check the volume settings.

Also try a logo reset.

Back