Air Dream Deliveries?

I have 5 programmed under my user profile right now. Not sure about the 2 way capability, but I know my garage door doesn't support it. I have an older liftmaster, 2010 and my gates are also the same year.

I have 5 programmed under my user profile right now. Not sure about the 2 way capability, but I know my garage door doesn't support it. I have an older liftmaster, 2010 and my gates are also the same year.
Thanks! That is great news.

How many HomeLink settings are possible? The HomeLink modules usually only come with 3 settings, but was hoping that Lucid put more in the car.

One video reviewer said the Lucid can store 15 HomeLink settings, as they know many of their customers will have multiple homes, each probably with multiple garages.

The vehicle we test drove at valley fair mall in San Jose, ca had dream number 67 or so printed on its doorjams

Wait, valley fair is doing test drives now? I’m a Dream res holder and would LOVE to test drive one. Do you need an appt?

Lucid just put this up on Twitter. Many cars ready to go.
1638311849333.png

1638311874703.png

Guess the production ramp is going nicely. The last video from Bear's Workshop on Friday looked like the number of cars was somewhere around 16, so they've been busy over the weekend it seems

The cars in the two pictures are in different locations. They may be the same cars or there could be more than 51.

I hope so. That would mean I might actually get my GT this year before any potential change to the tax credits.
That would save you $7,500 since the geniuses in Congress, if passed, would like to put a cap on the MSRP for tax credit eligibility next year.

Are those actually 80 'today' or are they some cars today and some from yesterday? How do we know?

Who knows, they might actually produce some Pures in 2022.

Are those actually 80 'today' or are they some cars today and some from yesterday? How do we know?

Who knows, they might actually produce some Pures in 2022.
There's no way to say. Lucid tweeted a couple of pictures yesterday with a lot of cars in the same configuration,so I'm guessing Bear's flyover showed most of the same cars. Either way, there were 16ish on Friday's flyover, so they've produced a decent number since then.

Back