Air Dream Deliveries?

Why are you so obsessed with DE# ? Shouldn't this be a forum where people discuss purchase/drive/service experience?
It used to make sense when everyone thought DE were being delivered in order, but they aren't. On top of that, we know GTs are being produced and about to be delivered so, DE # aren't really useful anymore.

Why are you so obsessed with DE# ? Shouldn't this be a forum where people discuss purchase/drive/service experience?
I think before it was to get a handle on how far Lucid had progressed in deliveries, but now, I think we can agree it is not adding much value. They are obviously finishing deliveries of the last few as they are starting GT deliveries. Much will be answered in a couple of hours.

Now we know-

• Production exceeds 400 vehicles as of February 28, 2022, with 125 customer deliveries as of year-end 2021 and over 300 deliveries to date
  • Updating 2022 production outlook for Lucid Air to a range of 12,000 to 14,000 vehicles

It used to make sense when everyone thought DE were being delivered in order, but they aren't. On top of that, we know GTs are being produced and about to be delivered so, DE # aren't really useful anymore.
I think its good to be excited!!!!!!!!!!!! and if that helps your excitement have at it!!!!!!!

Per Peter GT delivery already started so Orlando Bloom Air must be GT. 12-14K for 2022 and Pure to start production later this year.

Per Peter GT delivery already started so Orlando Bloom Air must be GT. 12-14K for 2022 and Pure to start production later this year.
GT reservations > Touring reservations. Total reservations >25000. Average selling price ~496,000. That implies about 5600 GT reservations, 5600 T and about 14000 Pure. Therefore they could produce all GT and T this year and start the Pure production in December.

Got this today.....
I am excited to share that your Lucid Air Dream Edition has officially departed from the factory and is on its way to Millbrae, CA.
Once it arrives, your car will receive a final inspection and beautification. Then, your Delivery Host will reach out to schedule a time for your Delivery appointment.
Since you have completed payment and the Purchase Agreement, you’ve done all you need to at this time.

Got this today.....
I am excited to share that your Lucid Air Dream Edition has officially departed from the factory and is on its way to Millbrae, CA.
Once it arrives, your car will receive a final inspection and beautification. Then, your Delivery Host will reach out to schedule a time for your Delivery appointment.
Since you have completed payment and the Purchase Agreement, you’ve done all you need to at this time.
Nice! They changed the name from delivery day concierge to delivery host...

Hi
I finally got the call and emails from Lucid that I can confirm my Air Grand Touring. We live near Atlanta but we’ve never driven the car although we’ve seen pre-production cars in VA and NYC studios.

I know they have a test drive AGT in Florida but that’s about 8-9 hours.

I’d love to at least be a passenger in one and to see an actual production car.

Do you know of anyone in or near Atlanta? I’m willing to drive to meet someone at a reasonable distance.

Thanks in advance.

Got this today.....
Okay Charley, you are right behind me.

Once you get the call to convert a reservation to an order, how much time do you have to actually do the conversion? I ask that because I'd like to test drive one or at least be a passenger in one.
thanks.

Once you get the call to convert a reservation to an order, how much time do you have to actually do the conversion? I ask that because I'd like to test drive one or at least be a passenger in one.
thanks.
Realistically, as long as you want. They won't start making your car until you commit your deposit anyways.

Not yet. Car is still in Final Inspection/Detailing. Waiting on Delivery date/time. TBD!! Car arrived at Millbrae on Monday evening and is still in process.
Makes sense, Beverly Hills had my car for 7 days before I was able to pick it up

Just like to see their ramp, looks like my Pure going to be year out at this point.

Back