Air Dream Deliveries?

I was wondering if you got your car yet. I saw a new Lucid in Saratoga this morning that I hadn't seen before.
Not mine, still waiting. However, if the one you saw was Eureka Gold it could be the car they are using at Valley Fair for test drives. When I took my test drive in December we did cruise over to Saratoga briefly.

Not mine, still waiting. However, if the one you saw was Eureka Gold it could be the car they are using at Valley Fair for test drives. When I took my test drive in December we did cruise over to Saratoga briefly.
I don't think it was the test drive one. I usually see that one on Foothill in the afternoons. This one was near the high school around 8:15 this morning. It's the first time I've seen a gold one that didn't seem to be the test drive vehicle.

I don't think it was the test drive one. I usually see that one on Foothill in the afternoons. This one was near the high school around 8:15 this morning. It's the first time I've seen a gold one that didn't seem to be the test drive vehicle.
I'm pretty sure the test vehicles have "DLR" license plates. Did you happen to notice?

I'm pretty sure the test vehicles have "DLR" license plates. Did you happen to notice?
In California you’ll get “DLR” for anything intended to be test driven or used by the general public and “MFR” for anything used for testing purposes not intended for the general public (prototypes, pre-production, etc.)

The MFR designation gets you out of certain requirements for safety equipment, emissions, etc.

No, it was on the other side of the road. It has to have been too early for test drives though.
I wonder if they are letting the employee drive the car home??

FYI Taking delivery in Cincinnati on Wednesday 2/16 out of Chicago studio. I'm told they have two cars coming to Ohio on this delivery trip.

I heard grand touring is in the production line!!
If so that means the final dreams are the 125 cars on lot which means 400 dreams delivered with 125 to go!! And that means grand touring is on deck waiting to bat. We stand by our estimate all dreams delivered by end feb to mid March!!

If so that means the final dreams are the 125 cars on lot which means 400 dreams delivered with 125 to go!! And that means grand touring is on deck waiting to bat. We stand by our estimate all dreams delivered by end feb to mid March!!

I believe #458 is being delivered today at 1PM.

I agree that makes sense. What does that say for estimated 2022 deliveries if it took them this long to get the 520 DEs delivered? At this rate 2022 won’t be more than a few thousand.

I agree that makes sense. What does that say for estimated 2022 deliveries if it took them this long to get the 520 DEs delivered? At this rate 2022 won’t be more than a few thousand.
Mixed bag of predictions. They are thinking they are going to kick off Grand Touring deliveries in March. Given how many batches there are, I'd be surprised if they get through half of the Touring reservations by years end, depending on how many Grand Touring reservations there are (at least 6+ batches/confirmation dates and counting).

FYI Taking delivery in Cincinnati on Wednesday 2/16 out of Chicago studio. I'm told they have two cars coming to Ohio on this delivery trip.
Should ask what your DE# is and also asking them to take a pic as well.

Connections
0B019C70-3B67-47C5-9FCA-3A22338F5F79.jpeg

Out of curiosity, are you Lucidnaire@investyoung on Twitter? It sounds like it.

Back