Added some POP to my Lucid

dmike67

Cars
Pure, LS500, Sienna SE
I added a little flair to my Lucid. Made the Lucid logo (front and back) with my vinyl cutting machine. Went with Chromatic Blue from Avery, but I can do them in pretty much any color I want, might switch the colors up every few months when I got bored

Attachments

• Lucid Logo Blue Front.jpg
    Lucid Logo Blue Front.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 138
  • Lucid Logo Blue Rear.jpg
    Lucid Logo Blue Rear.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 135
i like it

been looking around for a "B" and a "K" ...

I added a little flair to my Lucid. Made the Lucid logo (front and back) with my vinyl cutting machine. Went with Chromatic Blue from Avery, but I can do them in pretty much any color I want, might switch the colors up every few months when I got bored
How does front one look backlit?

Love it

@DMike #RaleighHERE #TeamNC

Love the Chrome delete and the letter coloring. Any chance you can do one for me , I will pay the costs 🤩

Back