RESOLVED Activating seat entry/exit

Chandi23

Verified Owner
Cars
Touring
With the new software update(Rev. 2.1.10), the driver‘s seat does go back for easy entry/exit. The problem I have is it does not come back to my seat position as set in my profile. I have to manually revert to that position. Has anybody noticed this issue also? Any help is appreciated.

With the new software update(Rev. 2.1.10), the driver‘s seat does go back for easy entry/exit. The problem I have is it does not come back to my seat position as set in my profile. I have to manually revert to that position. Has anybody noticed this issue also? Any help is appreciated.
you can push the brake or buckle your seat belt to get it to move back.

I had the same issue and had to have service come out and reset the seat.

That worked. Thanks
Can you adjust how far the seat will go back and lower to? My wife is 5' so for her to step on the brake to make it go back to her profile settings, she's almost lying flat on the seat.😎
She ends up having to adjust the seats manually before she gets in the car.

Can you adjust how far the seat will go back and lower to? My wife is 5' so for her to step on the brake to make it go back to her profile settings, she's almost lying flat on the seat.😎
She ends up having to adjust the seats manually before she gets in the car.
No, not yet. But instead of hitting the brake, she could also buckle her seatbelt. That also causes the easy entry to revert to your seat position.

Yesterday the Lucid Service tech came to my office and performed a "homing" to fix my EASY ENTRY/EXIT feature. It is working flawlessly and I really like it. I had occasionally hit my head while getting in but no more. Thanks Lucid for this feature!!

No, not yet. But instead of hitting the brake, she could also buckle her seatbelt. That also causes the easy entry to revert to your seat position.
Thanks. She'll be happy to know this.

Easy entry/exit works, however, it retracts fully and to the lowest position, making it equally difficult to exit and enter the vehicle. You should be able to set a position of retraction that is most comfortable for the driver.

Yes I have the same issue after the updated

Back