AC Not working

dr.jigarpatel.md

Reaction score
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Hello, I just bought Air Touring 2024 model last week. I am in Ohio. Outside temperature for last couple days are around 99. For last couple days on my commute from work I noticed AC is not blowing cold air despite doing all maneuvers on screen. Does anyone has any fix to it?

First stop for most problems, try a logo reset. See the Reset section of https://www.lucidupdates.com/faq.html
If that doesn't solve it you'll have to call/text customer care. The phone number in your Lucid app and on the website.

Hello, I just bought Air Touring 2024 model last week. I am in Ohio. Outside temperature for last couple days are around 99. For last couple days on my commute from work I noticed AC is not blowing cold air despite doing all maneuvers on screen. Does anyone has any fix to it?
Is the AC button pressed?

For last couple days on my commute from work I noticed AC is not blowing cold air despite doing all maneuvers on screen. Does anyone has any fix to it?
I just had my first annual maintenance performed by mobile service. I had added my complaint about poor air flow from the vents in the rear passenger area as well as one vent in the front on the driver's side. The tech fixed the problem, which he explained was due to the part not being seated properly. He didn't replace the parts. He just took them out and put them back in so that they were fully seated. That solved the AC problem for us. YMMV.

Back