AC software sometimes no cold air

110 in the car today
AC on low and fan speed at 10….
On the highway temp never dropped below 102 in 45 min drive home
Not sure it’s fan speed which feels weak or AC needs a charge. Air doesn’t feel ice cold

110 in the car today
AC on low and fan speed at 10….
On the highway temp never dropped below 102 in 45 min drive home
Not sure it’s fan speed which feels weak or AC needs a charge. Air doesn’t feel ice cold
Try the max cool function when you first get in the car. Something is wrong since I have no issue even when it is 115 outside.

So it’s a bit tricky to reproduce but I have done it Handful of occasions. If you leave your car in drive way and close and open doors couple of times perhaps turning car on or off it then goes into a no cold air mode. If I leave right away like load my kids and don’t make any trips back to house to grab any last minute items I am good. But those times I grab some items or kids load one at a time I notice it’s like the ac compressor is turned off by software.

There must be a glitch here you have to open doors a few times like you are load and unload and this type of behavior will also cause car play to go missing.

Has anyone seen this type of ac behavior? Is Lucid aware of this? It’s not super ideal when our temps are hitting 115+. Also I feel like when this happens I have to press auto, press fans on max a couple of times until it starts blowing cold air. Almost like AC reset telling it to turn on.

Would like Lucid to work on this please. View attachment 13560
Not the same behavior but similar. I can’t understand why the car starts the AC in defrost mode when the temps are 90+. Let’s just say the software is much better now than in 2022. Overall the AC just cannot keep up.

There is a bug still on the latest software where the AC is on but no cold air is coming out (or extremely low amount even with max fans). It happened to me last week. I just cycled through the different modes a few times until it worked. I don't know if there's a better solution.

There is a bug still on the latest software where the AC is on but no cold air is coming out (or extremely low amount even with max fans). It happened to me last week. I just cycled through the different modes a few times until it worked. I don't know if there's a better solution.
It helps they built max ac mode

Back