A question for those with higher mileage Lucids

Nearly 8000 here. Steering wheel had a little creek in it at the beginning, this was easily fixed by mobile service. Rear deck had a little creek in it in the beginning, this was easily fixed by placing some foam in there. Car is 100% silent now, even over large bumps.

But back to the steering wheel - the way the Lucid employee mentioned the creak in the steering wheel suggested to me that he noticed it very frequently.
Yes many people are hearing a creak in the steering wheel which Lucid has a fix for but what about the "click" or "single rattle." You stated that all the Lucids that you have driven have this click but you are the only one reporting it. It seems that the sales advisors talked about a creak but not a click.

Yes many people are hearing a creak in the steering wheel which Lucid has a fix for but what about the "click" or "single rattle." You stated that all the Lucids that you have driven have this click but you are the only one reporting it. It seems that the sales advisors talked about a creak but not a click.
Let me rephrase and call it a "creak" then since that seems to be the common word used. Hopefully the words creak, click, single rattle is all somewhat similar, so hopefully I didn't cause too much confusion there. But yes, it's important that we all use the same words to avoid confusion and to communicate effectively.

Nearly 8000 here. Steering wheel had a little creek in it at the beginning, this was easily fixed by mobile service. Rear deck had a little creek in it in the beginning, this was easily fixed by placing some foam in there. Car is 100% silent now, even over large bumps.
This is good news. I'm glad that they were able to fix the steering wheel. To me, this was very noticeable and it might or might not bother me in my car ownership experience.

I have 1800 miles, just noticed a creak backing down the driveway. It's from somewhere near the rear seats. My driveway is at an incline, so as I turn and reverse the whole body should have a slight twisting force. Not sure if that's what causing it. No creaks while driving though. Absolutely thrilled with all other aspects of the car --- with some minor annoyances already documented here.

2 months and 5,000 miles into ownership. The car keeps getting better! Quietest thing I've ever driven or been in by far!

One year and about 11,000 miles my GT remains very quiet. Had the steering wheel issue dealt with early on. Just the occasional tiny noise from the rear door window sun screens. Amazingly solid for a new model from a new company!

25k miles here. No squeaks or rattles. Driving as well as first day I got it. Also a benefit- no battery degeneration -still shows 516 miles on my GT Long Range 19" tires when I fully charge it for trips. They way I drive I never get this though... Hope this helps.

25k miles here. No squeaks or rattles. Driving as well as first day I got it. Also a benefit- no battery degeneration -still shows 516 miles on my GT Long Range 19" tires when I fully charge it for trips. They way I drive I never get this though... Hope this helps.
Glad you love the car. The 516 is EPA and does not take degradation or any other factor into account. It is not to be trusted. Looking forward to this becoming more accurate with a software update.

at 14K and the only noise occurs when the front passenger seat is a bit forward and nobody is sitting there. All I have to do is move it back a few inches.
Otherwise as tight as the day I got it.
And I love it more each week

I have 1800 miles, just noticed a creak backing down the driveway. It's from somewhere near the rear seats. My driveway is at an incline, so as I turn and reverse the whole body should have a slight twisting force. Not sure if that's what causing it. No creaks while driving though. Absolutely thrilled with all other aspects of the car --- with some minor annoyances already documented here.
I have the exact same creak. I've commented on it in the Rear Deck Creaking Creaking Noise forum.

You need Bobby Foam.
I'm glad that has worked for others, and I have tried, but without success. I did suggest that the placement of Bobby Foam would be a good topic for one of your instructional videos. Perhaps I'm not putting it in the right spot.

I'm glad that has worked for others, and I have tried, but without success. I did suggest that the placement of Bobby Foam would be a good topic for one of your instructional videos. Perhaps I'm not putting it in the right spot.
Will do.

Seven months of ownership and 9,400 miles and the car is as solid as day one.

My god: people on this forum and their grammar makes me so mad lol
What if it was bad on day one?
Let me help you with your grammar:
In this type of voice, God is normally capitalized.
The colon after God should be a period.
After mad, add a comma.
Add a period after lol. (Allowing for lol here is a bit suspect in and of itself.)
Make, not makes. People is plural.
Were not was. This is the conditional tense.
Also, consider using punctuation.

Back