A Pic from Carcadia 4/30/23

level

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring
20230430carcadia.jpg

@hydbob 's beautiful ADE and my AT in the back.

Thank you @hydbob for meeting me at the event! I had a lot of fun. Looking forward to joining you for future events.
Hopefully, we get to see more and more Lucid out there in a gathering or on the street.

View attachment 11917
@hydbob 's beautiful ADE and my AT in the back.

Thank you @hydbob for meeting me at the event! I had a lot of fun. Looking forward to joining you for future events.
Hopefully, we get to see more and more Lucid out there in a gathering or on the street.
Wow, you photoshopped out my license and ugly ass HOV sticker =). Next month maybe @yosh1993 can join us!

Wow, you photoshopped out my license and ugly ass HOV sticker =). Next month maybe @yosh1993 can join us!
😂They are ok. The wrap license actually looks pretty neat. I'll get mine once my license plate arrived.
But I still think Lucid looks best without those!

Nice ... you should have had the hood open so everyone could see the "engine"!!!

Nice ... you should have had the hood open so everyone could see the "engine"!!!
Too many people climbing into the frunk and locking themselves in then. And a week after carcadia, when you go shopping and open the frunk cover, voila! Somebody's in it!

Back